Hammerfall

Evert 72

I have recently had a sale fall through for a M203 and Aug mount with Hammerfall. In short he owes me £70 that he agreed to refund over a week ago.

However he has not been online since the 26th and I stupidly didn’t ask for any other means of contacting him. I would appreciate it if anyone who knows him, could get in contact with him or find out why he has not been online.

I don’t doubt his honesty but I want to get this sorted since it’s been almost a month since I sent the money.

Yeah I can believe that. I have done deals with him before and they have gone smoothly.

I’m definitely not out to tarnish his reputation and was hesitant to start this topic.

Just wanted to see if he had any friends on here that could enlighten me as to why he is not able to get online.

Hi folks,

I never thought i'd see my name in this section! Regardless things must be cleared up.

Firstly, thanks to the above for vouching for me - i'm glad to see that in my time here i've managed to accumulate a favorable reputation. As some of you might have noticed i've not been online in a while, this is down to genuine reasons of simply being bogged down by 'RL' as DarkLite quite accurately put it. I was booted out of my band recently - after a successful spell. I had made a huge financial investment and naturally i've been floundering a bit ever since to get myself together. As the saying goes 'the higher you sore, the harder you fall' - i guess that it applied to me in that case. I've been all over the place trying to get session work in the mean time, in hope to find some like minded musicians... and as a result airsoft and indeed other matters of internet activity has fallen by the wayside.

Anyway, about this transaction. It must be made clear that my brother is the one i posted the advert for - DarkLite knows him as well, although not quite as familiar with him as with me, and i'm sure he'd be able to at least say he is a good bloke. As Evert says he dealt with him before (an AUG) and it went smoothly. I'm not going to make excuses for my brother, that isn't my place. What i am going to do is refund Evert from my own account in the mean time, so as he gets his money back and i can at least ensure there isn't any uncertainty as regards my personal legitimacy, veritably and all-round 'good guy-ness'.

Sincere apologies about this, from myself... i'm not going to speak for my brother, although i'm sure there will be a genuine, equitable reason.

Cheers,

Jamie

Edit: Just a wee edit to confirm i've refunded Evert now. I'll catch up with my brother soon, i'm confident i'll not be out of pocket long.

Archived