100% New Airsofter

Kalem

Yes I have looked at FCS Bristol and also Ultimate Airsoft in Thornbury just outside Bristol. A mate of mine swears by Spectre run by Yams in Newport. Though Newport can be abit of a pain to get to sometimes.

EDIT:

Thanks Ashman I was looking at the TM Samurai Edge (I'ma abit of a Resident Evil nut) or the MK23 SOCOM for pistols and Main rifle I was think of the G36K but not sure if to go JG or TM with it or as I have British 95 Camo to finsih it off with the L85A2.

Unless you're going for a proper British loadout I wouldn't worry about the L85, a lot of people wear Soldier 95 and use whatever they please :) Though if you are after one I would look in to the ICS version, as my personal experience of the Army Armament one isn't great and the ICS is much better than the STAR version from what I gather.

I've heard some excellent things about the JG G36ks, all of which seem to suggest they don't differ much from the TM. It obviously depends a bit on your budget.

The MK23 is a really nice pistol, and is exceptionally powerful, especially if you put the silencer on it.

Whatever your informant on these guns is it certainly seems to have good tase :)

I used to marshal for FCS in London, they are a good operator.

Buy a gun that is reliable and fires at 328fps or below. Don't worry about lasers, learn to flank. Oh and wear full face protection!

Taking your hits is the most important thing about this game. It is the enabler to everyone having fun!

READ the VCRA section of the site.

Regards,

Basho

Captain: The TM Samurai Edge I'm a Resident Evil nut, MK23 SOCOM I'm a MGS nut and the G36K well I thought it looked better than the G36C so really my informant is mainly games or my own research. Thanks for the info my budget would be tight so I'll probably take the JG model for the time being.

Basho: Thanks for the information I'll note it and put it into practice when I visit sites. I have read the VCRA section and have filled the forms in from the website. I'm just waiting to attend sites now.

Thank you both for your information. I'll make sure I use it well!

dont worry about getting kitted out with lots of stuff, just get a sansei mesh mask and a pair of boots then come along and see what other players are wearing. have a look at everyones rifles in the flesh before you decide which one you want to get, people are more than happy to let you have a fondle. dont bother with a pistol, and get a medium length big battery clone AEG that can work in any environment (dont forget the mags either). finaly, dont bother with a two tone, just wait till you can claim the specific defence. oh and give me a shout next time you are round my house, hehe!

Archived