• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cant find HK on google, could you post a link please?

it seems that the nozzle and the rod are glued. what can be the safest way to unscrew this?   thanks in advance

Is the buffer you speak anything like this ?  

Posted Images

OH GOD I WANT ONE :o:(

I mean the rifle itself is only £130 but then i would have to buy 12 mags because thats me which would cost £275 i think i know the answer i shall get should i go gas and pay those bills is it worth it??? :huh:

GBBR=Best thing since the microwave oven and internet pr0n.

So basically, GBBR=WIN.

yes. Worth it.

OH GOD I WANT ONE :o:(

I mean the rifle itself is only £130 but then i would have to buy 12 mags because thats me which would cost £275 i think i know the answer i shall get should i go gas and pay those bills is it worth it??? :huh:

No

Great photos Monkeyboy!!

I'm on the verge of selling my AGM M4 and going with a WE SCAR. I'm loving it so much!

$480 w/ 6 mags. Everything NIB. :D

-Luis

$480 :o its fine if you can afford it lol

i wouold have gone gas by now if the mags wernt so damn expensive plus gas as well but i will make it just have to try and get secound hand WE black mags from people selling thier WE m4s

The mags are the same for the m4 as the scar right :unsure: ??

The co-op better give me that job then :) but mk18 aeg comes first i know blasphemy or what i promise on this arnies forum thread I WILL GET A WE SCAR :D i have seen the light

Thank you brooklyborn GBB preacher??

Your welcome, GBB listener?

And I didn't specifically mean the WE SCAR. I meant most hig end GBBR's if you have the time and money.

$480 ohmy.gif its fine if you can afford it lol

i wouold have gone gas by now if the mags wernt so damn expensive plus gas as well but i will make it just have to try and get secound hand WE black mags from people selling thier WE m4s

The mags are the same for the m4 as the scar right unsure.gif ??

Yes. No difference

Edited by BrooklynBorn
Your welcome, GBB listener?

And I didn't specifically mean the WE SCAR. I meant most hig end GBBR's if you have the time and money.

Yes. No difference

Ah great thought so just making sure so i dont look like that much of a GBB noob :P

So yeah i will try pick up some secound handers looks like a scar is on my wish list :huh: will it ever end oh the HUMANITY (okay finnished with the over dramatic stuff)

Any upgrades besides NPAS that you recommend? or is this good to go out of the box(after lubing)?

There is no NPAS for the WE. At least not the SCAR. You can adjust FPS by yourself. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMCQ2shAzxM Watch that video.

Only 1 thing, in the video he says the small piece inside is threaded, its not, so un screw that rod slightly, and FPS is highered. Tighten rod, and FPS is lowered

The only problem is that, even if I turn it on as much as I can, it still hits 480fps (.20, GG)

I tried to put 2 nuts (M3 size) on the thread, so the valve closes a bit more, but the recoil shoots them loose after a few shots.

Either locktite-ing those nuts (that prevents it from being easily adjustable too), locking tighter (I should try...) OR putting a fixed-length tube (see WE M4 thread) inside the nozzle will decrease the FPS.

NPAS is on it's way apparently but I cannot confirm that myself. Mine is only doing 340fps with 0.2g BB's @ 13-14C which is great!

gas - for anyone in the UK i can provide a link for cheap propane if you buy in bulk say 4 cans or more. i checked in B&Q the other day and the blue propane cans were £10 for 400g these 454g ones work out at £6 each inc shipping if you get 10 at a time; all you'll need is the adaptor.

http://www.calormarineshop.co.uk/acatalog/...cartridges.html

there you go.

and yes it is a lovely gun to shoot! nice felt recoil good accuracy all round loverly!

There is no NPAS for the WE. At least not the SCAR. You can adjust FPS by yourself. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMCQ2shAzxM Watch that video.

Only 1 thing, in the video he says the small piece inside is threaded, its not, so un screw that rod slightly, and FPS is highered. Tighten rod, and FPS is lowered

it seems that the nozzle and the rod are glued. what can be the safest way to unscrew this?

thanks in advance

• Like 1
it seems that the nozzle and the rod are glued. what can be the safest way to unscrew this?

thanks in advance

They aren't glued, well, mine wasn't. I simply held it very tightly down (the rod) with pliers, and unscrewed. I had to however gently sand the rod down because it wouldn't go back in with the plier marks. You could use a tight rubber clamp. Tighten it to lower FPS. I had loosened it, since I don't skirmish anymore, and moreso, I could barely go through a coke can at the time.
Does anyone have a problem zeroing their gun with the ironsights? no matter what i do my gun shoots low and im no more than 5 ft from the target. any one care to lend me your numbers on the rear sight and how length your stock is?

5 feet might be a bit close, try it at about 40 feet.

thanks in advance

use a small lighter and heat the rod right at the back of the valve, WE uses red lock tight and if you heat it up a little it unscrews right off.

I'm milling my own guide rod with a longer theaded end and a few other parts out of tool steel. The TS customs adjustable valve is not worth the money. You can make a guide rod cheaper your self or if your not incline have a machine shop do it for you, and grind the theaded/lead end till you get the proper FPS your looking for.

Edited by Special K