FS: Tanaka M629 Chrome 4" $180

Horse

I have Tanaka M629 chome 4" revolver I would like to sell. I recieved this in trade from Hsohn a few months back and now I need some $$ to finish a couple other projects and it has to go. I recieved it in LNIB condition with the original box and all accessories.

I have used it in skirmishes so I would no longer call it LNIB. Finish is spectacular, chrome looking and no scratches. Grips are rare factory tanaka wood.

Asking $180 + actual shipping.

(pics here later)

Items are for sale OBO

Trades: Interested in MAG brand 5.45x39mm mid caps for AEG's

Classic Army SA-58 Rifle (not carbine)

STAR/Ares L1A1

Cash

Payments by USPS MO or Paypal. If using Paypal I cannot accept payments from CC or instant check as it will require me to change my account to non-private and charge an additional 4% every time. I have a private account that can accept cash - no other way.

PM me any questions.

As you can see from the last image - that is the only damage on the gun. This is normal wear for a Tanaka used at all - it comes from opening and shutting the cylinder.

Tanaka12.JPG

Tanaka13.JPG

The pic of the grip shows some dirt - it is not really scuffed much at all, but I did not want to use water to clean it up.

Archived