Redwolf

I've tried to contact RW twice through email, and recieved no reply, I feel I must put this here. I ordered 2 parts to repair an aeg from them, was chareged an extemely high postage fee ( as the parts were a tappet plate and a selector plate, both very light), and on receipt of the package, they had sent a wrong part, not the one I ordered. This had held up the repair, and missed the deadine for its use. I had to go to RW as no retailor in the UK had the parts.

Post this in Redwolf's retailer section and contact the Redwolf forum account for best chances of a response. It's harder to ignore if it's in the public light. :)

I'll try and raise this to Jimmy's attention when he's next on, as well.

• 3 weeks later...

I have just recieved a reply from RW, accusing me of buying the part in a different shop. Whether it is G&G's fault for supplying the wrong part to RW, or RW for sending the wrong one, I know personally don't care. I bought the part in good faith from RW and am now accused by them of trying to pull a fast one. I have NEVER been treated by any other company like this.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got the correct part today (6th of September). Considering how big RW are in the airsoft world the standard of service I've had from them is appalling. I will not be using them again ever. As can be seen from the post dates, it has taken them a month to sort out a 10 dollar part. Customer service? none.

i take screen shots and print out the order invoice after ordering anything over the internet. i take the screen shots so i can quickly give the retailor proof of what i ordered.

stuff like this has happened to me before, but the screen shots quelled the protest quick. never had anything bad happen at redwolf though.

in the top bar of buttons on your keyboard, theres one labled "Prt Sc", it means "print screen". you click that button and it copies EVERYTHING currently being displayed on the monitor in a 72dpi resolution picture. then you can go to your favorite image editor (like paint or photoshop) and press "paste" and the screen shot is pasted for you to save and keep forever.

It's also different if your running a mac. If you want an easy screen shot hold command+shift+3 all at one, and you can grab the whole screen, or command+shift+4 and select what you would like to grab.

That's to bad to hear about Redwolf. I order parts from them all the time and love it. I've gotten gears in the mail in less than 24 hours before, which is awesome considering I don't live anywhere near Hong Kong.

in the top bar of buttons on your keyboard, theres one labled "Prt Sc", it means "print screen". you click that button and it copies EVERYTHING currently being displayed on the monitor in a 72dpi resolution picture..

Or {Alt} {PrtSc} which just copies the contents of the current window.

It may also be marked differently. On the laptop I'm using, where you'd think space savings might be important, it's marked Prnt Scrn

• 2 weeks later...
they have probably the worst service

a friend of my bought a m200 and asked 5 times for a tracking number

he never received the number bufpay over 250€ to the postman when it arrived (a heads up would have been nice)

why is that? if it was the duty, he cant complain anything.

Archived