kh mountain tried to rip me off

thething

Can anyone decipher this one...

Dear Customer,

Thx for your interest , we check that your tracking no. is RAnnnnnnnnnHK , this order we have been send out for a long time ago , and we check that why you can't receive your order is your mail hold on your custom and the problem we have been solve , becuase the invoice problem , and for more products you can see that in our website to order, if you have any question please contact us.

Regards

K&H Mountain Airsoft Supplier

considering the status on their online system was "send out to process" within minutes of me placing the order, and that status hasn't changed for six weeks?

(Note - I've changed the numbers in the tracking ID)

Surely I'd know about that before they did?

nope. I didn't know about my order being stuck with customs until I emailed the HK retailer too.

Customs isn't always prompt in contacting you, sometimes because if there are potentially criminal items inside, they don't want to alert the receiptiants to the fact that they've been found out, and purposely release the parcel to try to nab the fella who picks it up.

I'd advise you to get in touch with HMRC and see if your parcel is with them. Have your tracking number handy. I'll pm you the contacts.

OK my order arrived this morning, bizarrely. Took a PayPal claim before they send it out five weeks after it was ordered. Wassn't held up in customs - it was only posted five days ago (if the postmark over the stamps is anything to go by).

PayPal claim closed, but now I'm trying to get a credit because they didn't send the batteries I ordered. PayPal won't care because they have a tracking number with my signature against it now.

Am I the only one who things the poor despatch time is to use up most of the 45 days PayPal allow for a dispute to be lodged?

...So that's 3 items missing, "coincidentally" the 3 biggest, most expensive items!

Needless to say, this has now been referred to PayPal.

From this experience, I really would advise people steer well clear of KH Mountain.

Further update:

I have not had a response to the PayPal dispute yet (I'll give 'em a few days before I escalate it), but I have had this response to my e-mail:

"Dear Sir,

SO sorry about too late to contact with you , becuase some items stock out , so we will resend the miss items to you later , if you have any question please contact us.

many thanks"

This after everything before?

Order from 11 July, and now they say the items are out of stock!

You couldn't make it up. :angry:

Anyway, I obviously asked for a refund (for the missing bits, and that portion of the postage).

Lets see what happens next...

<_<

thanks punkypink for the pm

josh.....they dont like to give money back,i told them that if the parcel had been sent back then i wanted a refund,theyve now given me an email saying everything is ok and it was reposted.

i only got any response when i go through paypal,they are the worst sellers,im not basing this on time for goods to arrive,but on the way they handle the situation,complete waste of time and is definatly the last time i deal with them.

• 2 weeks later...
....they dont like to give money back...

Two weeks ago I asked them to refund for the batteries they did not send, and the postage component of the order for the batteries.

I wasn't expecting any response, really. It took them a week, but I was surprised that they have requested to send the batteries instead of a refund. No use to me, two months after the original order, but better than nothing I suppose. I can dump them on eBay and try to recover some of my outlay...

I bought an optic and a rifle case from another supplier on eBay - based in Canada but items coming in from HK. Seller left feedback on the day of the sale, items arrived in a week. Makes KHMountain seem even more pathetic.

I just made my first order with KH last Tuesday. Yesterday it was still showing as pending so I sent them a message today it is out for customs processing. To be honest it says in their T's&C's allow upto 5 working days for sending. As has been said before they are a slow retailers but it's the price you pay for getting cheaper goods if you want it quick source it in the UK and pay the premium for it.
OK I change my statement they are slow and incompetant :( Finally received my Bowmans headset a month after I ordered it and they have sent me the wrong one :angry: Instead of the motorola 2 pin I ordered they have sent me the single pin version, the only reason I ordered from them in the first place was thet EBB don't do the 2 pin.

Anyone know where I can get a single to 2 pin converter?

OK I change my statement they are slow and incompetant ...

I'd reiterate TheThing's point about them not liking to pay money back.

My order is finally completely delivered, after two months. They only made their initial delivery after a PayPal claim, and forgot to send the batteries. I asked for a refund for those, and they sent them instead, even though they already knew I'd sourced some batteries elsewhere.

Just sent them a closing email - "I am very disappointed with the "service" I have received from KHMountain. I will NOT be using you again, and will NOT be recommending your company."

So if anyone wants a couple of 7 cell (8.4V) large Firefox 2,000 mAh NiCd batteries at KH mountain prices, let me know today. I'll be putting them on eBay tonight to see if I can recover some of my costs...

• 2 months later...

Not sure if this is the best place to post this as my two experiances have been positive....

First time I ordered something was 10 of their generic 300rnd hicaps back in July 2008, arrived within 2 weeks no problems.

Recently ordered 8 A&K 450rnd hicaps and 3 old style USP clone mags and ordered them with the cheapest shipping option available expecting them to arrive some time after Christmas..they arrived yesterday having been despatched from HK on the 11th.

On both cases I was lucky to avoid import charges but my point is that each time orders have gotten to the UK at least very quickly, I know two orders aint a lot but it seems KHMountain is, to say the least a little inconsistent...

shocking to say the least!

bought and paid for an M4/P90 mag converter from KHMountain on ebay. Nearly a month without so much as an acknowledgment for my immediate payment. I contacted them and was told it is in the post - so i waited.

i could bore you with the details of it all, but the bottom line is they never actually sent it (an admission on their part, not guess work on mine). They offered to send it but i told them to poke it. Instead i travelled the M25 on a friday to collect one from a sale on these forums.

KHMountain have extremely poor customer service - the only thing in their favour was my refund happened the same day as my "poke it" email.

Archived