Guy confronts kid with gun

Pedro30

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=154_1248394681

Dunno if this was already posted before, but check this video out.

I think the weapon used was an airsoft gun, or that skater kid has some major pistol disarming skills. I found it quite humorous, however if it could have ended very badly had this been different.

He has got some big cojones to do what he did when faced in a possible life threatening situation, albiet stupid.

Watch later on, at least one of them hits him with his 'board (around the 1:30 mark). I don't get why gangbangers etc pick on skaters. I mean, they have a 3 foot lump of wood and metal semi-permanently attached to them, and, like amateurstuntman pointed out, a couple good whacks and you're down. And it never gets old watching "homies" getting the ###### kicked out of them for trying to be hard.

Watch later on, at least one of them hits him with his 'board (around the 1:30 mark). I don't get why gangbangers etc pick on skaters. I mean, they have a 3 foot lump of wood and metal semi-permanently attached to them, and, like amateurstuntman pointed out, a couple good whacks and you're down. And it never gets old watching "homies" getting the ###### kicked out of them for trying to be hard.

Hey effe, don't be talkn' bout them homies like tat.

No in all seriousness, I really hate these cholo type porch sitting gangbangers. Little punk was picked on for his weight in elementary school in his home country, comes to america thinks he got the big *rickroll* with his toy capgun.Feels like picking on some puny looking skater thinking he is "hard'' to show how manly he is to the boys back on the porch. Turns out he gets his *albatross* whupped by some skinny white kid. That cholo was about double the size of the white kid and he just gets beat like no other.

I love the way he says effe and tries to "represent" 

Being hispanic myself, I find it sad how many of my people are so inclined to join the ranks of society harming organizations or act in a manner that is less then acceptable to the community. It just deeply saddens me, most of us are hard workers yet you have these street homies out there ruining everything.

dont think that was a gun shot

guns are deadly, but look at the way the kid was holding it he had no idea what he was doing, if he had fired he would have blinded himself and took a hot casing to the face.

also the way the white guy was circling right and the way he fights i wouldnt be surprised if he had some training.

fight im the background is also funny, the other hommie dude, went for the gun.

He's also lucky those, teachers? or whoever came out and broke it up. That guy was out for blood and im not surprised having a gun shoved in his face, i would have been too.

Wow, just wow.

That gangbanger just pulled a gun on them for no reason, the skater dudes were just skating minding their own business when they came over and pulled the gun out.

Does this stuff really happen in real life?

On another note, it is probably funny, because that guy was technically "jumped" by the skaters. Thank god someone was there to record this, or that little punk could be walking free, and those skaters that were clearly in selfdefense could have been charged with assault.

Well done to the skaters on that one. Ground and pound. Definatly looked like he had some training on his ground game.

As for the fool with the gun, serves him right. Personally would have tried to do more damage as he was intending on commiting murder at the most, so he needs to learn.

\o/

Nice one skater dude. "Effeeffeffeffe" What the *fruitcage* does that even mean?

To me, it didn't look like he had any training, just knew the consequences if it went the other way, and put his all into it.

This was posted up on a professional forum a little while ago... Best response I saw was "These kids need 'effin" mentors, the beating stops when the bleeding stops"

Although I am glad the gangbanger got a little bit of what he deserved I will say that there should have been much more skateboards, knees and elbows to the face and head

If you are in a fight for your life you better not be halfassing like these guys

haha that is awesome dude got what he deserved should of been beaten more if you ask me.

anyone notice that the gang member got a of a bicycle it seems at start where did his mate go?

also i swear the dude in red shorts calls the guy a pu***

very funny thou

After seeing that video I have only one thing to say...

Never, ever, try to convince me that American kids are smarter than I think they are.

:mellow:

Nah guy, we just be straight up thugs. :gun::showoff::aggressive:

"What's up, *badgeress*?!" :punk:

i dont think that this was in the US. they were all talking Spanish, all of them.

You're absolutely right, except for the fact that none of them were speaking Spanish besides the guy with the gun saying "ese".

Are you developing some kind of advanced sophomoric sarcasm?

Archived