airsoft world and action hobbys

bought an jg m4 s-system from airsoftworld,actually had a problem creating an account and logging into the cart.

so i phoned them,they did everything they could and were really helpful,very freindly,i would definatly go there again.

bought a bar10-gspec from action hobbys and again,were very freindly on the phone and very helpful.

both guns arrived exactly when they advised they would.

yep very interesting.

if your accusing me of anything then please....spit it out ......with proof of any accusation.

i bet most people involved in airsoft have bought from numerous shops,however,when i wanted a sniper airsoftworld didnt sell the gspec,actionhobbys does,so interestingly i bought it.

amazing really,i post a couple of threads and suddenly im a coroporate spy or somthing,nice to see how you treat the new members.

and please stick to the facts,i bought from 1 hongkong shop and only mentioned 1 hongkong shop,and i was pretty ###### that they took my money and never bothered replying to emails,however,amazingly since i posted the thread they suddenly got in touch,still waiting for a tracking number though,so i shall update that thread when the valid tracking number arrives.

hi mate

i bought from kh mountain,since putting the thread on here they have been in touch and assured me its already posted ( maybe they read the forums) just apprently they were having problems with there computer or website.

they still havent sent a tracking number yet ( apparently should be with me monday......tracking number not the rif)but have asked if i can end the paypal dispute ( only a dispute ...not a claim)

if it is just a glitch with the computer and i get a valid tracking number then ok i accept the apology they sent to me.

just thought if there was a problem then maybe shut the site or get a backup computer to solve any problems so they dont actually get as far as this.

i ordered it last weekend,its been a week,i emailed on tuesday just to get some general info,wednesday night i emailed,then i started sending lots of emails.

i accept it could take about 48hrs to reply but nothing,when i opened a dispute they didnt even bother answering that,its only when i posted on this forum that they answered.

all i wanted was a reply,but they couldnt even be bothered to do that ( or had computer problems).

they now assure me its been posted and will send tracking info monday,so i will wait and see.

ive dealt with other foreign sellers and they are generally very good at replying...even though sometimes you cant understand what they are trying to say,but no reply at all gets me worried.