Anyone knows guy called Kerry Beardmore?

Crenna

Does anyone in the UK know guy called Kerry Beardmore? This scammer owes me 950 GBP from a Kickass gas order he never shipped. Any information how to reach this guy would be appreciated. I have reported this guy to police.

I bought 100 cans of Kickass gas last May. Mr. Beardmore promised to ship the cans in timely manner but then there started to be delays after delays until it was too late to make a Paypal dispute. Now I can't reach him anymore via email or phone.

Kerry, aka 'Kezz' runs the Unreal Airsoft sites, from what i recall he had problems with FD (The manufacturer) only supplying a very small quantity of cans at a time which led to people buying through ebay not getting what they ordered and obviously the same for you as well. Although i take the view that he should have secured the 100 cans before accepting payment for the order, or at least that is what i would have done.

He has two accounts on here you could try PM'ing him through...

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...?showuser=17235

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...?showuser=59690

Failing that you could also try contacting him through the Unreal Airsoft Forums where he goes by the name of 'Trigger'

http://www.unrealairsoft.co.uk/unrealforum/index.php

Hope that helps.

Have you tried contacted Guzzi Hero on this forum too?

He was initially linked with the product so perhaps he can help by bringing this problem to the attention of the person concerned?

I've no idea if he can do anything but he was the person who initially introduced the gas to this forum as a 'commercial post' so hopefully he has some contact.

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...howtopic=162625

Yea Guzzi can help, although please bear in mind Guzzi was just promoting the product in a way that you or I, as a satisfied customer who wanted to share something good with everyone else, would. He has no financial gain from doing so, and is not responsible in any way for any non-delivery of the product.

Also, I know that the people making the gas did kinda screw Kezz up abit as they initially used him to trial and sell the product, then kinda abandoned him and focused on supplying big name retailers like wolf armouries.

• 2 weeks later...

Hihi

Thanks to PyRob for notifying me of this thread.

As PunkyPink said, Kerry had real problems with supply. The manufacturer basically has moved on to bigger things (selling to stores) and basically told the 'little' fish to get lost.

If anyone has a complaint and has not received a refund, please let me know. Alternatively, do a Paypal dispute and you will be refunded. There are, I am told, funds in the paypal account to refund losses.

---

Please note:

I am NOT a representative of Kickass Gas, I was simply promoting it as it was a new product made by a local manufacturer, and was being tested/sold at Unreal. I am not responsible for, and have little or no power over, its sale. I have removed the link to the eBay shop from my signature because the eBay shop was closed due to the manufacturer not supplying product.

Contact me ONLY if you have a dispute which you would like me to bring to the attention of Mr Beardmore. Any other comments will be ignored and deleted.

Crenna:

I have passed details of this thread onto Kerry. He should have contacted you by now but for some reason has not. I will check that he has after a few days. I'm sorry that I cannot give any more info right now, I am only acting on his behalf here because he cannot access Arnies for some reason.

He does have every intention of sorting this, most likely through a refund. I dont know any more than that, Im afraid.

Archived