Catching Dad with your GF

Dan_Breen

This really is terrible. Quite frankly what I would do -

Take your father and your GF to one location. Tie your dad to a post with a nice amount of para cord so he cant leave that one position then have your forced to watch from a different post.

then take your most powerful/highest ROF gun and shoot from location to location. I suggest start with hands then move up to shoulders, down alot in the best and much more in the stomache, painful and satisfing.

Then finally shoot right in the pride.

Release and just for that final bit of satisfaction a right hook in the jaw.

Well thats what id do. Sorry if its a bit dark but seriously this really does require desperate measure. At the very very least id give a right hook, left hook, several upppercuts and a big kick ending in at least a broken nose.

Its also fun to fornicate with the lass then turn over and say 'Well i got mine' then order her out of her house under threat of firing squad.

Its also fun to fornicate with the lass then turn over and say 'Well i got mine' then order her out of her house under threat of firing squad.

you do realise that the whole thing was about a george foreman grill right? hence it being in the humour an jokes section.

now im willing to bet your dads meat has left the usual sticky mess u get after removing it from ya GF so i say its revenge time, and i believe in an eye for an eye, so its simple. your dad put his meat in your GF, so why dont you do the same to he's? hell, why not get a few mates round and take it in turns, you could even try 2 at once if u like. record the whole thing and burn to a disc and give it as a gift to ur dad. that'll show him!

Archived