TM 226 R Guarder kit package w/ mags, holsters

Herewith, my much treasured and faithful skirmish buddy, a TM 226R with full Guarder metal kit fitted, and a tightbore.

Also has a Prime CW threaded barrel, and a CCW adapter, and original outer barrel.

Fitted at present are real Altamont Blackwater wood grips, one of which has been broken slightly under the hammer by a BB strike.

Original TM grips come with.

Also in this sale, ACM Serpas to fit the 226 in black and tan, with paddle for the tan one and belt loop, paddle and fabric molle adaptor for the black one. Also, a genuine and extremely rare Safariland 6004 for 226 w/ ITI LAM. I have modified it internally to allow a 226 with an M3 to fit perfectly, and this can be reversed if you want to use a LAM. It comes with a MOLLE mounting plate and a belt loop adapter.

IMG_6671.jpg

IMG_6674.jpg

Only reason for sale is that i'm switching over to the FN 5.7 for my pistol platform, this one is a beaut and has skirmished with me reliably for two years now. It's not a wall-hanger, it's a proper skirmish gun so it has marks aplenty but it'll be your faithful companion and never let you down - and of course, is as mental accurate as a TM should be. All the mags are in fine working order with no leaks.

For this complete package i'm asking the very low price of £230 inc. P&P&P.

Alternately, separate items as such

Pistol w/ stock, CW barrel & CCW adap, grips £130

Pistol only w/stock barrel, BW grips £100

CW barrel £15

CCW adap £10

Stock grips £10

Mags £10 each

Tan serpa w/ paddle £15

Black serpa w/paddle, belt, fabric molle £20

Safariland w/MOLLE and belt £50

As individual items I will price up P&P&P separately.

Paypal preferred, and i'll need your skirmisher proof for the pistol.

Archived