LR300 Picture Thread

Your wish is my command!

"It's all about the LR"

Mine is a custom Prime LR kit, which used to run a systema high speed and hexlical gears. It has just had our team engineer rebuild it with new inners and I am awaiting it for GZ. It is by far the best gun I have ever used. Simply CQB perfection in design. (This is my old 2006 lvl 3 CQB loadout for when playing against a hot gun)

178546177_4f2a74a58b.jpg

95690557_37ff8c003e.jpg

178546112_29a5b8ec7c.jpg

Misc130.jpg

LR030s.jpg

Basho

Eh, the LR300 isn't really an armalite. It uses a different gas system; thats why it doesn't have a buffer tube. Usually I dont like people making threads for just whatever but here I think its legitimate

It's airsoft, there is no LR300 replica with a gas system. It's all V2 electric. And the reason I said "There is an armalite thread already." is that there used to be an LR300 thread before the reforms, and it got closed. I'm only guessing because most other people classify this as an "Armalite". But then again I'm no mod so go ahead ;p

The problem with threads like this one is that it potentially opens up the floodgates that allows anyone to create a thread for "xyz" M16 kit and we end up with several sparsely updated threads to manage in addition to the Armalite thread.

Also, A guide to starting a new thread.

Edited by IronWolf