Which was your favourite programme?

rhino

Yeah, problem was, they never expected to get another season commisioned. So they threw everything into a great end for Season 1... then had to follow it! Nightmare! (Which reminds me, Knightmare was great.)

I'd like to nominate the Alien Nation TV series. A great show that actually had some alien in it, unlike Star Treks humans with lumps.

Hmm, my favorites?

The old 1990's Megaman Cartoon

Almost any Anime now

Family Guy

Simpsons

Futurama

He-Man

Transformers

Venture Brothers :blink:

Johnny Quest

Knight Rider

Sealab 2021

Aqua Teen Hunger Force (sheer genius)

Excellent with the megaman for the sheer fact that megaman = Best game ever made. The anniversery collection for PS2 brings back so many fond memories of wasting away in front of my NES cursing up a storm at jump puzzles.

Lets see...

1. Robotech

2. Macross

3. Futurama

4. Family guy

5. Hmmmm... ATHF

I know it's not really old, but another that i absolutely p**s meself at has to be the Osbournes...

The Bubble machine and the Fishing trip were just some of the funniest things i've seen in ages.

On a more serious note :angry: ,who remembers V?

Loved that series, somewhat reminds of of a certain celebrity's idea that the royal family are reptiles.

Big *albartroth* round mother ships, Earth invasion, aliens that looked like reptiles with human masks that ate white rats.. cheesy 80s mullets. Yeah remember it well. :)

Didn't Robert Englund (of Nightmare on Elm St) have a role in V?

Another programme from the late 80's/early 90's, was a short lived series called Not with a Bang, which was a comedy starring Stephen Rea about a disease that was released when the woman from the OLD Tomorrow's World accidentally dropped it (while explaining to the camera how deadly it was). The disease turned everyone into dust apart from a few survivors, three blokes and a woman.

• 1 month later...
And there's a cartoon I can't remember the name of. Kinda like Knight Rider, but with two cars, and two drivers (one boy and one girl). The cars had computer personalities, but the computer module could be removed and carried round. Any ideas?

I don't know if anyone's answered this yet but I can't read through all three pages in what remains of my lunch break so...

Pole Position

The Cars (or rather the computer personalities) were Hotrod (the Bloke) and Wheels (the Chick).

+20 points to Corporate_Black_Ops for answering a question that's been bugging me for years! Nice one, dude! *Hands Corporate_Black_Ops a frosty cold Coke*

As for War of the Worlds, that was great! Second season sucked, though. Killing off Pancho from Predator... I mean, Col. Ironhorse. Philistines. :(

"Goes Forth" was rather too poignent to be funny in the long run.

(Although lines like "I say Cap, what should I do if I tread on a landmine?"

"Well George, normal procedure is to leap one hundred feet into the air and spread yourself over a wide area." still get me).

And his weaselyness in "The" should not be underestimated, and Frank Finlay's Witchsmeller Pursuivant is brilliant...

Archived