Dafool

Is this game any good  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Is this game any good

• No it sucks
    • In the middle
    • Great game
    • I dont no im looking for smyth

I've been thinking about renting it out, as the last two games i bought were rubbish (Conflict: Vietnam and Resident Evil: Outbreak). It does look good though, but i still prefer the 1st Silent Hill (rubbishy graphics, but unmatched for Psychological fear factor... The squeaking ghost baby things used to freak me out!)

I've been thinking about renting it out, as the last two games i bought were rubbish (Conflict: Vietnam and Resident Evil: Outbreak). It does look good though, but i still prefer the 1st Silent Hill (rubbishy graphics, but unmatched for Psychological fear factor... The squeaking ghost baby things used to freak me out!)

O i loved that game it was the best game ever. The graphics were ###### yes but it had such a fear factor to bad i had to sell damn my stupidity. :( What happend at the end?

There were 5 endings i think (depending on what you did or didn't do.) UFO, Bad ending +, Bad ending -, Good ending +, Good ending -.

At the end of most of them you fight this big flying demon thing which shoots lightening at you. Depending on what you did earlier in the game, you ended up with a baby or summat. Been ages since i last played it.

:( bi really must buy that game and play it again. Last time i played it i came to this hospital and i stoped playing it there. That game really was a great one.

Silent Hill was good, Silent Hill 2 was good, but lacked the "Fear", Silent Hill 3 was an odd one (Giant bunny costumes?!?) and i can't comment on the fourth instalment. Liked the original Res Evil, adored Res Directors Cut, Res 2, Res 3, wasn't mad on Code Veronica, hated the Survivor versions 1 and 2, loved the Resi remake for Gamecube, went WTF at Res 0, laughed at how easy Dead Aim was and grumbled at Res Outbreak. I reckon they should bring a game out where you can create the character how you want them to look (think Smackdown Create-a wrestler) <_<

Archived