Arnie's Newbie

Kowalsky

Hi everyone,

I've been reading this forums for some days, so i thought it was time to already stop lurking from the shadows and say "Hello" ;) Been playing airsoft for over 2 years, and former 5year "paintballer" :D I'm from Spain (yes, there's also people playing this down there ;) ) and i've been spending my money on sniper stuff since I started (while everyone was telling me not to :P)

I Currently own a full-tuned CA M24 @550FPS Spanish maxium FPS for BASR (spring powered), a TM P90, and some TM Guns: M.E.U., Mk23 SOCOM (lovely mags...), FN 5-7, USP AEP.

And i've been watching to buy a GBBR. I only play Mil-Sim, and i really hate Hi-caps and sewing machines to death (and i somewhat dislike SCARs, but thats an aesthetic problem), so i was looking for a realistic way to deliver BB in those places where i'm not allowed to bring my lovely daugther (thats my M24). Thats why i've read the whole (yes yes, all 288 pages of it, was 287 yesterday) WE M4 GGB Thread, the WA M4 GBB Thread, and KJW/AGM ones. (I've been lucky enough to be able to fire the new KJW/TK M4, 426 FPS OOTB w/ Green Gas)

Don't know if i should ask for opinion here on which GBBR to buy (i don't know what "recesion" means, so not going to aim for the "buy cheap, buy twice" option ;) ), so i end my presentation as it is.

Thanks for your time and keep the good work, this forums are awesome so far :D

Archived