Call of Duty 4/Modern Warfare 2 Loadouts

Jboud18

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Try to get one of Gaz on the "FNG" level. He'll be in good light, and I *think* he's wearing all his gear.

One thing that confuses me is why Gaz and Price are wearing Union Jacks. Isn't the SAS officially deniable and not linked to the United Kingdom in any way? Meh.

Will do.

And I thought the SAS woodland outfit looked hugely American (not to mention the Blackhawks and Humvees at the supposedly English base...).

Take note that all support the SAS got was given by locals (The attack helicopter), or by the USAF, or Marines in the form of extraction, and AC130 support. I thought that was amusing.

Sort of makes you think the only thing that Infinity Ward knows about the modern UK forces is "The SAS." I guess their reputation preceeds them.

Take note that all support the SAS got was given by locals (The attack helicopter), or by the USAF, or Marines in the form of extraction, and AC130 support. I thought that was amusing.

Sort of makes you think the only thing that Infinity Ward knows about the modern UK forces is "The SAS." I guess their reputation preceeds them.

Well if we are assuming that the SAS are only sent on missions that need to be fully deniable, don't you think that the mobilisation of british forces might hinder that a bit?

Last time I checked, the UK didn't have a whole lot of support options that could reach as far into Russia as the USAF and USMC can. :P Which is beside the fact that the USAF support was just an excuse to have an AC-130 level in the game and the USMC support was to work the two storylines together. Personally, I think that the USMC storyline is pretty much superfluous.

You know what sucks, they all died at the end. The cool people.

Yeah, I was kinda ###### how your USMC guy dies in the Nuclear explosion/aftermath....

I was like "Wait, the main character DIES? What did I do wrong? Did I fail the mission??"

But yeah...the first time I played COD4, I just kept staring at all their loadouts trying to identify them. Problem is, I suck at gear identification... ;)

EDIT:

Hey guys, just a quick COD4 question. Is it out for the ps2, or just the ps3? It'll be such a shame if it's only for the ps3/xbox360 etc.

Cheers, Alex

Check bestbuy.com. If they've got it for the PS2, then its out for the PS2. If not...then, no.

Archived