Call of Duty 4/Modern Warfare 2 Loadouts

Jboud18

Most of the time, they simply use civillian hiking kit, boots and bergens, DPMs and issue chest rigs and/or Ops Vests. You seem to simply be giving advice when you actually don't have a bloody clue.

just pointing out that the possibility of sas useing american kit isnt impossable "cause it's an american vest" since they often mix an match kit for practicallity purposes even if the regiment are not opperating in task force black.

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply
callofdutynarrowweb300xyy3.jpg

might help a little for the cod4 sas kit.

the wooly pully looks like its been severly modefied, ffd pockets and a turtle neck, quite strange. possibly knitted by captain prices grandmother.

After examining several pictures, both on screen and in print, it looks more like "Gulf War I Night Camo" rather than a woolly pully TO ME. If their intention was rendering a woolly pully, they failed at it...

I may be wrong though :huh:

If any of you guys want a UK green jumper I have an NCOs one (new pattern) that i dont want.

BTW they havnt been issued for ages as far as i can recall.

I've kept the first one i got issued as its got our glider badge on it but the new one im not fussed about.

Call it a fiver plus shipping, its brand new, i've worn it twice i think in barracks.

Norwegian shirts were far more popular in the field.

Largish size, i'm 6'2" and medium build and badged up for a corporal.

PM me if you're interested.

edit: actually hold on that i've just had trawl through where it should be and there is no sign of it so i may have already given it away.

I just got the game today, think it's fantastic.

I think the game developers used airsoft stuff as an inspiration- the supposed aks-74u on the ship level is a chinese clone beta spetsnaz:

codairsoftyo0.png

It's acurate down to the last detail- ak-47 reciever on 5.45 weapon, black plastic handguards with ris rail and a smooth pistol grip.

cheers,

matt

I just got the game today, think it's fantastic.

I think the game developers used airsoft stuff as an inspiration- the supposed aks-74u on the ship level is a chinese clone beta spetsnaz:*snip*

It's acurate down to the last detail- ak-47 reciever on 5.45 weapon, black plastic handguards with ris rail and a smooth pistol grip.

cheers,

matt

For BF2142 they used airsoft weapons to help modeling so infinity probably did too

Even worse has to be the inclusion of the RPD!

I think they were too lazy to make a PKM because they would need to animate an entirely new reloading action (the feed is on the right side instead of on the left side like the SAW).

Nothing is dumber than seeing a painted RPD with ACOG in multiplayer.

Oh wait, I forgot about the painted MP44.

• 4 weeks later...

hi there i have played cod4 for quite some time at a mates and really liked the sas loadout on there,

can any one tell me what they are wearing there and the gear they use (not guns i have an mp5 and a pistol sufficient for the task)

cheers

also i wont splash out on nomex so cheap options are good

DPM pants

DPM boonie/green or black cap

Black Sweater of some sort. (You choose one that matches your wallet)

Black kneepads

HSGI Dropleg-holster

HSGI Weesatch. (Pantac is a cheaper option)

Some for starters. At least thats what i use in my COD-kit ;)

Archived