SOUNDTRACK TO YOUR GAME?

celticboy

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So you've got your iPod/MP3 player in for a game, what would be your 1 song to get you in the mood for skirmishing?

I wouldn't be taking it into the field with me. Mainly cuz it could get broke, and secondly I'm not gonna have some sneaky sneaky type creep on me cuz I'm trying to get myself 'pumped' up for action.

I wouldn't be taking it into the field with me. Mainly cuz it could get broke, and secondly I'm not gonna have some sneaky sneaky type creep on me cuz I'm trying to get myself 'pumped' up for action.

some people just have to take things way to serious lol!do you stand to attention everywhere you go as well?

OK,SO WEVE ALL SEEN THE MOVIES WITH THE ICONIC SOUNDTRACK TO THE BATTLE SCENES,BLACKHAWCK DOWN,APOCALYPSE NOW,ETC

SO YOUVE GOT YOUR IPOD/MP3 PLAYER IN FOR A GAME,WHAT WOULD BE YOUR 1 SONG TO GET YOU IN THE MOOD FOR SKIRMISHING?

Just come to the bunker,all these tracks and more are on loop on the sound system while you play! :D

Winner. This is my absolute, hands down favorite song of all time. I heard it one time, it prompted me to get every Jeff Beck song ever, listen to them all, then decide Scatterbrain was still the best. I then went off and learned it on drums. Some of the live versions in recent tours are EPIC, mindblowing...

Sometimes i think that Im the only person under 30 to listen to Jeff Beck, or jazz for that matter (listening to Billy Cobham now) , then people like you come along lol

EDIT: Forgot to mention, way to go learning it on drums, its nowhere near an easy song to play!

Archived