Beretta Picture Thread

Actually the chrome/silver M9s are something I am lacking, only have the KJW metal version, as it happens.

For what you get for the money you can't beat the TM chrome M9 I'm sure, its gonna be a more practical gun, and the finish is, if its anything like the DE stainless, rather bloody good anyway :D

That KJ is the only regular-spec M9 I've actually got, all the rest have brigadier slides or compensators, or both :rolleyes: so I'll be needing to get a TM chrome soon anyway, right after the other top priority purchases ;)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I happen to have a couple shiny Beretta's laying about :P

Twins2a.png

Twins5a.png

TwinsBW1.png

StnlessM9TM.png

Twins3a.png

Twins1a.png

I own the WA Inox and the TM Chrome Stainless. The WA Inox is superior in overall fit and finish, as would be expected, yet the TM is still a very fine pistol in it's own right. Honestly, the TM is a bit too shiny for me- at least for a 92 model. I would rather see this finish on the Tanaka M66 or M629's than on this pistol, but that's just me :rolleyes:

I was going for a 'Transporter' theme with these, I have since replaced the grips on the WA with a nice Hogue set.

transporter.jpg

Edited by Guinness

While on the topic of chrome! <_<

Which kits have the best finish for a frame?? Im fed up with my HFC frame going all horrible after about 2 weeks! i need an actual chrome finish!!!!!!

On another note: Anyone heard of fully left handed berettas in airsoft?

while i agree its difficult i wondered if anyone could do it? just incase i win the lottery!!

Well, semi-left-handed berettas aren't too hard, the mag release and the safety switch is reversable :) (I've done it on my M190, as I use it with my left hand) And operating the slide release with your thumb isn't too hard either ;)

:geek:

Agreed! It was the first thing i did when i bought my pair! (apart from sand the paint off the barrels!)

Just it would be really spesh to have a full left handed gun!

Oh well, pipedream!

Yeah, I think thats what he meant.  In no way did he state that was his gun.  He simply posted a pic in a picture thread. Still, I stand by comment that Beretta don't make chrome M92's.

M92_Inox_S_maxi.jpg

From Beretta USA's catalog.

http://www.berettausa.com/product/product_pistols_main.htm