Beretta Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In a thread of people claiming their gun is the best?

The Glock Lovers are just jealous of the beauty.

Souske: That looks like one of the new WA ones now. Very nice scheme! Made me rethink Chrome and blue. Then i came to my senses!

If i was milsim, I would use that gun. :D

It doesn't look like a Beretta with those longer, wider serations - its probably a Taurus copy of the Beretta 92F, but I don't know much about them so no idea what model or anything.

I'm surprised there are no Taurus guns in airsoft, except the Marushin ones that I've only ever seen in their catalogues I've never actually seen one for sale anywhere.

Probably because its one of the ancient POS Marushin fixed slide `chinese pig iron` monstrocities ;)

I was thinking about getting a WA 92fs competition, but I was wondering, are they rare? As in are they still made? Sorry to ask a question in a pic thread and if this makes no sense, but I'm very tired and I thought I would ask before I went to bed.

Oops, never mind, I just found a site that stocks them, so I guess not. Sorry for the bother. :nosleep:

Edited by ChrisNorthInGer
Full metal airsoft atlanta custom m190

looks like a new slide to me, the original doesnt have a dot on the right hand side and there are no marks from filling trades.

the frame is different too, TBH it looks to me like a KJ or TM (with a metal kit) and HFC grips stuck on it. weird