Beretta Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks great hkssr20det, hows the gas consumption with the kit installed?

Gas consumption is great. It needs green to really shoot, but like all HW WAs it is no heavier with the metal body. Not the most powerful gun on earth, sort of pathetic at about 230fps. Snappy, but I need to find a recoil spring that will work. Locks reliably for two mags per fill, plus a few shots.

I haven't seen many KJWs in this thread...any reason for that?

I ask because I might get one in a trade.

Also, any known thredded barrels for the KJW?

I found one, but I'm not sure about it...as it's quite cheap. :unsure:

Thanks!

-Vic

Edit: Full metal KJWs, that is.

Edited by Victory
I haven't seen many KJWs in this thread...any reason for that?

Also, any known thredded barrels for the KJW?

-Vic

I posted one a long time ago. :unsure:

That adapter that attaches to the tip of the barrel should work.

Cos KJW's QC is said to be poo.

Fixed.

I have one that still is working well for almost a year now. I know that a few people haven't had the same luck, but I still wouldn't say they're poo.

Nice username, bit fond of the Columbian marching powder are we? :D;)

Further to Darklite's brief eulogy on the nature of Kuan Ju Works as an airsoft retailer: KJW are very poo, most of the time ... ;)

KJ largely make copies of Marui gas handguns and Tanaka gas rifles, and do so very well for the money - but their materials and quality control is often lacklustre and the finished products often bear a large proportion of `lemons` - i.e. guns what don't even work proper, like.

Their USPs/P8s are particularly bad, almost all of them being utter ###### in fact, whereas their Glocks are almost all good, generally being the most efficient cheap sidearm money can buy*.

The beretta range are somewhere in the middle showing a large proportion of good-enough quality (although with vast numbers of these displaying pitted metal casting and similar aesthetic faults) products, and also with KJ Works you have the further advantage of choosing a full metal or metal slided variant for a price still lower than the regular TM (or whoever: insert mainstream manufacturer here) alternative.

Still - they are the original clone artists, originating in Taiwan and making good business out of that country's lower production overheads in relation to Japan, and though thye clone market has exploded it took a long time for KJW to be sufficiently bucked so as to buck up their own ideas of quality control, and produce modern, efficent and high quality runs of merchandise that they surely do today; buy KJW because they surely must compete well enough in modern markets to deliver the promises their products make, however if you're in doubt, be sure to buy from reputable retailers who are likely to have up-top-date stock, and are known to rectify problems if and when they arise.

Here endeth the lesson.

All rise.... ;)

*Okay it's just an opinion, but all my KJ glocks (3 so far) have been monstrous performers and have strewn more goodwill and goodness than most of my other GBBs made by more commonplace manufacturers: KSC, I'm looking at you....

Edited by evilhippy

LOL, I was just telling ChrisNorthInGer what it meant...didn't think the kid necessarily chose it for that reason.

Oh and nice pic, I have a shirt with that kid on it...one sec...

edit

Here is!

723266204_1dfd21f325.jpg

fruitcage yeah...bathroom pics.

Edited by Render

Oh my god.

I thought I had enough when I had dual Cougars, and wanted to get one M84 with a Prime kit to finish off my new loadout.

Now I want two- silenced.

God damnit, you're making me jealous.

So far it works fine. I put about a mag through on 134A, another mag through on GG and both cycled fine. The safety does stick a little bit, but with time it'll loosen up.

It was fairly easy to install, only minimal fitting required. It definitely needs an upgraded recoil spring, and could probably benefit from an upgraded hammer spring as well.

• 3 weeks later...