Beretta Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn those are nice realityknight, pretty much identical to the real deal IMO. But then again I've never seen a real one up close.

Thanks! As for how they look compared to the real steel, look very closely at the one in the lower left. Western Arms really does make the best Beretta replica when it comes to the look and feel.

I was a little disappointed with the Carbon's looks (as evidenced by the picture, the grey is mostly due to the flash but the green metal is really that awful) although it is about as heavy as the real thing. The Perfects are of course, perfect.

Thanks! As for how they look compared to the real steel, look very closely at the one in the lower left. Western Arms really does make the best Beretta replica when it comes to the look and feel.

I was a little disappointed with the Carbon's looks (as evidenced by the picture, the grey is mostly due to the flash but the green metal is really that awful) although it is about as heavy as the real thing. The Perfects are of course, perfect.

I am a big fan of Western Arms and I love my Beretta 92 PV but i don't agree that it is perfect.

I really hate the text on the right hand side with the licensing agreement.

'Western Arms', 'Made in Japan etc

I understand why it is there but it is not "perfect"

I am a big fan of Western Arms and I love my Beretta 92 PV but i don't agree that it is perfect.

I really hate the text on the right hand side with the licensing agreement.

'Western Arms', 'Made in Japan etc

I understand why it is there but it is not "perfect"

Just flip the gun over to the otherside, like I did. Then you can conviently forget it's there!

I'm going to need some input here.

These-

Photoshoot036.jpg

I have a sudden awful, awful, AWFUL craving for a pair of matching silencers- however, no one makes silencer adaptors for these, and there's nothing short of having two barrels machined for me, which costs an awful lot, made with threads.

Suggestions? There's not enough room on the barrel with the slides not locked back to have a clamp, it'd need to be something internal.

I'm going to need some input here.

These-

-snip-

I have a sudden awful, awful, AWFUL craving for a pair of matching silencers- however, no one makes silencer adaptors for these, and there's nothing short of having two barrels machined for me, which costs an awful lot, made with threads.

Suggestions? There's not enough room on the barrel with the slides not locked back to have a clamp, it'd need to be something internal.

Yeah- Its pretty much useless.....

You'd better just give them to me and avoid a lifetime of angst and frustration :P

Gorgeous Cougars Sir! Color me envious!

Edited by Guinness