Beretta Picture Thread

Yeah- Its pretty much useless.....

You'd better just give them to me and avoid a lifetime of angst and frustration  :P

Gorgeous Cougars Sir! Color me envious!

Hahahhaah, thanks.

Sorry, I think I've got the only pair this side of the world (Possibly furthur, at least until Japan), at least from what I've found- and at least, the only pair in Canada. Complete flukes finding them, too- one's got a flow restrictor in it, but I haven't got around to finding out how to install one in the other, especially as I don't have the appropriate hex keys to take it apart.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just looking more closely at the Cutlass and they actually extended the slide as well.  Never noticed that before.

Guinness - Are you running a M93R barrel as well?

Ding ding ding!

We have a winner, no more callers please :P

good catch Darklite! ;)

And here are a couple more of my Beretta's in updated glamour shots :D

Centurion20072_sml.png

CenturionCougar1_sml.png

Slainte!

-G

Edited by Guinness

Sorry to hear about your camera. I have always been impressed by your pictures.

As far as the gun goes it's terribly...cute...seems to be the best word. I like how clean and sharp everything is.

Funny part is, it seems like there's only one or two of these around that just keep changing hands.

Do you have any further plans for it?

Have you guys seen the new KWA M9's? They just cam out with a new model with a metal frame and slide shooting about 340 fps they claim. Damn I'm p155ed off because two weeks ago I just bought their old M9 which only has a metal slide on it. Only if I knew!!! ;)

http://www.airsoftextreme.com/store/index....roducts_id=3417

Edited by BiGSeXyFLaVoR

Does anybody have any more information on that full metal KWA M9? I was on UN Company ordering my WA Carbon Black 92FS when I saw this post, and decided to hold off and the WA.

What's the news on this new FMV M9? Does the slide lock back correctly finally? Is it heavier, ie real weight? (2.2 lbs) What's the word on the street?

I dont know I just found out a couple of days ago. They said only the frame and slide is metal. They didn't say that the barrel was metal.

I bought the 2nd version of the KWA M9 which only had a metal slide. The barrel is remodeled though, different from the 1st version.

The 1st version has both metal slide and barrel.

I don't know how the third one is made. They might have adjusted the insides a bit.

Quick question for WA Beretta 92 PV owners please.

On the right hand side of my pistol, where the licensing agreement is printed, the trades are quite poor.

They are very shallow and are actually almost smudged. Where the writing starts it is fine but it starts to fade towards the tip of the barrel. I am refering to the section of writing that is on the frame just underneath the slide.

Not a big deal at all but is this the same for everyone?

Edited by chris u'5