Beretta Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a question for those that have the new KSC Full Metal M9, is it true that you can't use the regular KSC m9 gas mags? is there any retailer other than Redwolf that sells the mag? Has a STANDARD, NON-THREAD replacement metal outer barrel been made for the NEW version of the m9 (someone mentioned the barrel internals has been changed so old version OB wouldn't work)?

• 2 weeks later...
Its seeing pictures like these that make me want another M9.

Smiling Knafe, loving your collection! :D

thanks mate!

I plan to sand one of the lower receivers, so that I have a silver lower with black slide and vice verca, and change the grips to wood ones.

you will get the results as soon as I am finished

Sorry for the hijack, but I can't seem to find an answer to a question. Mods, please forgive me.

Are there any review of the new KSC M9, the Gen 3 one, I presume? If not, could someone post a quick mini-review or PM their thoughts on them? And do they take the old KSC M9 accessories (i.e., threaded barrel, internals, etc.)

Many thanks,

Daniel

Edited by Crispin1025

The hammer assembly and spring guide are the same, but the new one has a better feeding system that calls for a different outer barrel. The inner barrel is different too, I haven't taken it apart, but the tip of it is fully round not slotted to fit into the outer barrel.

The outer barrel on the Full Metal is plastic and the slide is made of a super light metal. Feels like plastic at first.

I bought my Full metal one and the G&G outer at the same time coming to find out the new outer barrel was completely different ticked me off. I ended up buying my friends M9Hw off him and threw everything in there keeping the metal one the way it is, It shoots very, very nice even with .30's.

Hi guys!

I'm looking to get a metal slide for my KWC M93R, but I can't find a stronger recoil spring for it. I've checked a lot of retailers, and none of them had it in stock. Now I thought, maybe I could just use one for a KSC/KWC M92. Are those interchangeable?

Edited by fryxharry