Beretta Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, I bought the Marui 1911 the day before. along with a Stubby Killer, an 8mm MP40 and a G26C. It DID come with the wrong box though, in a WA Infinity SV case.

The gun is stock AFAIK (bought it second hand, yet it seems mint and never gamed), minus the grips. It was about $75 Canadian from 'The Sniper' store on Kwong Wah street, fantastic deal.

A Prime kit is in order.

My M8045 (if you're wondering why it's familiar, it was formally snowmans)

If only there was a metal kit for it :(

I regret not getting any other wa beretta's now that prime have brought out some good quality kits for them.

Good to see it's being loved :)

Cheers.

Edited by snowman

Hey, I have a quick question for you guys. I know HFC and KJW are Marui compatible. If I were to buy the HFC M190, could I take the metal slide and frame from a KJW and put it on the HFC? I want a cheap gun that is decent enough as a last ditch, but I hate the fake trades and just the overall look of the HFC slide and frame. Thanks.

hey snowman, yeah the gun is still being loved, this is one gun that will never be abused in my care :)

hellsangel - the gun really is a great looking piece. I was so happy when i saw that snowman was selling it in his "great sell off" and i knew i had to snatch it up

and no the grips arn't home made, there made for the real steel cougar although all the credit goes to snowman for them. And i've got to agree with snigel a few scratches on a metal kit just add to the overall feel of the gun plus as i don't skirmish with the cougar any wear would be light and be hardly noticable.