Beretta Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like there is more to it than just installing a slide, though... :unsure: Looks like you need a different safety as well.

Uh yea, I have three dolphin's right now working on building my fourth, you have to cut the lower reciver and mod parts of the upper for the kit to fit.

I recently bought a dolphin kit with the hopes of getting a TM M9 after but never did. If anyone's interested I will have it for sale soon but I'll be gone for a week as of today. send PMs for pics and such and i'll get back to you.

I dont think you'll have any trouble selling that here :D

Lovely to see the HFCs are still around - mine is still going, though after nearly 100,000 rounds through it I've had to replace one part.

The Hop-up rubber. It was so torn up it kept jamming. Now it's all good.

Lovely to see the HFCs are still around - mine is still going, though after nearly 100,000 rounds through it I've had to replace one part.

The Hop-up rubber. It was so torn up it kept jamming. Now it's all good.

No trigger spring problems? :o I was pretty sure M9s were famous for that. :P

Forgive me, but I have a kind of stupid question.

Since KWA and KSC are the same company (right?) if I buy a KWA M9, it would accept KSC parts, yes?

Any other companies it is compatible with?

Sorry, I'm new to this whole GBB thing.

Edited by Carter
No trigger spring problems? :o I was pretty sure M9s were famous for that. :P

My old KWA M9(metal slide version) had a trigger spring problem. It broke after a couple hundred shots. I just got it replaced with a real M9 trigger spring(got it free at AEX). Then I had it for another year through over a thousand shots with no problems. Then I sold it to my best friend(still no problems but I think recoil spring needs to be changed now).

I now own the new KWA M9 PTP. Goen through a couple thousand so far and no problem. I love her to death. Never felt or used a stock pistol like her. Other then accuracy for stock, it is perfect. Just don't expect to use it medium ranges without a tightbore =P

I recently acquired a KWA "full metal" M9 that ironically has a plastic outer barrel <_<

I was wondering if it's harmful to rack the slide with the safety on, as the hammer falls immediately when th slide locks closed. Also, is it normal to have a tiny little bit of gas go "thunk" when decocked?

I recently bought a dolphin kit with the hopes of getting a TM M9 after but never did. If anyone's interested I will have it for sale soon but I'll be gone for a week as of today. send PMs for pics and such and i'll get back to you.

Silver or black?