Beretta Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes they do. M9 or M92F doen't matter, same gun.

HATE to be picky, but grips for a M92F will NOT fit a KSC or WA Beretta without modification (not sure about the KJW or TMs).

You HAVE to get 92FS ones there's a huge round pin head under the lift grip (someone real steel guru will explain it), which wasn't there on 92Fs, so the grips don't have a cut out for it and won't fit properly.

Cheers.

80451qf1.jpg

Just got in my new Magna WA 8045. I'll try to take more shots after I do a bit of testing and figure out whether the shop sold me GG or 134a (I asked for 134a but it was in Chinese so I think that they may have got it wrong). I know that I need 134a for this gun so I'm not going to shot it more till I find out whats up with it.

a little artistic, but i was bored. and yes those are .22 shells, i couldnt find my proper ones for this gun, but they look ok with it. The holster is an original too, (has the Wehrmacht symbol andd a swastika inside it) i found it in my attic. Very wierd, as i at the time i was looking for a holster for it. performs ok, and looks good in the holster.

m700025.jpg

o yeh, btw, its a WA berreta 1934, main sidearm for the italians in WW2, and was used by the germans

Edited by charlieboy69

The good news is that I have more pictures of the WA 8045 to post up. The bad news is that due to issues with the function of the gun I am returning it to its former owner (just for the record this issue doesn't reflect on the upstandingness of the seller in anyway, he is taking good care of me). So much for my first WA.

80452eq7.jpg

80453mc0.jpg

80454wf1.jpg

As a matter of interest, what was wrong with it?

The Cougar's actually have the same Blowback unit as the SVIs, so a flow restrictor from AI will fit it.

I had a Magna one for a while - It was a lovely looking gun and shot pretty well, but whilst I like M92s (I think I have 4 WA 92s in my collection at the moment) I just never really warmed to the Cougar.

Cheers.

I actually read your favorable review of it before I bought it. Honestly I like the gun and was pretty impressed by the construction etc. It was the Magna version which help as well.

The gun itself was probably fine but it had some terrible feed issues (double feeling at a minimum but usually popping out 3 or 4 BB's and a time and jamming the slide.

Sounds like an SVI....I wonder if you could fix it with PGC mag lips for a SVI....you sent it back already right?

It's heading back to the seller since I didn't really want to make a project out of it. My guess is that new mag lips would fix it though.