Beretta Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So only one of them is mine but i figured it was still worth posting haha..

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t37/way...13/S5030028.jpg

Err... Those look pretty real... Like shoot 9mm rounds real...

EDIT - Yes, I know, that post was a couple pages back, I just couldn't help but point this out.

Edited by SgtBojangles
  • 2 weeks later...
whoa! parts list please....

what kind of comp is that?

thats a sick beretta....

If I can recall:

HFC M190 Special Force Semi Base

Zeke Dolphin slide and barrel

HFC Biohazard grips

HFC M190 compensator rail attachment

Tokyo Marui extended magazine

Dremeled trigger

KJW M9 with markings, non-adjustable hop-up.

KJW M9A1 Elite.

Swaped slides on them, added KWC Faux-Houge rubber grips.

DSC_7990.jpg

DSC_7999.jpg

DSC_8000.jpg

DSC_8002.jpg

Probably gonna order some 150% springs for both of them to speed up the action.

Maybe purchase some wrap-around Hogues too.

The magwell is gonna get flared somewhat when I have the time to be precise.

Seems kind of a long shot but does anyone know if a 6004 holster for an M9 with M3 light will take the Double Eagle M84 AEP, with or without light? Although the M84 is supposed to be a reproduction of the M92 Elite IA, I've heard that the dimensions of the frame are a little off and it won't fit in a 6004 holster for a standard M9 (or maybe that's just because of the rail).

Alternatively if anyone in the UK has a 6004 holster for an M9 with M3 light and wouldn't mind me borrowing it so I can find out for myself, please let me know :D

Where, what make, and if compensator is seperate, what make and where can I get it. I must know EVERYTHING.

I MUST know.

Please. ^_^

It's HFC. The compensator comes attached. Don't think, to the best of my knowledge that it's avaliable over here, but it is in stock in a fair few major HK shops, and at a decent price (only prob at the min being the weak Pound :(). Also, notice the spider web logo on the grip, a key indicator that it's HFC :)

Here's a link, http://www.dentrinityshop.com/pr_list.jsp?...HAG&bid=HFC

Decimus.

It's HFC. The compensator comes attached. Don't think, to the best of my knowledge that it's avaliable over here, but it is in stock in a fair few major HK shops, and at a decent price (only prob at the min being the weak Pound :(). Also, notice the spider web logo on the grip, a key indicator that it's HFC :)

Here's a link, http://www.dentrinityshop.com/pr_list.jsp?...HAG&bid=HFC

Decimus.

Google "hfc m199 tactical compensator" and you'l soon find a few stores with the gun in stock for about $120-$150.

This is the first non-m1911 I've ever drooled over. Boy do I want one of those for Xmas!