Beretta Picture Thread

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

This is a HFC M9 after being shotblasted and treated, the slide was made from a different metal so it wasnt possible to get it to come out the same colour but I like the way it turned out. :)

I havent got around to getting some Wodden grips for it yet but thats next on the list.

2699230831_d4f6f8afc9.jpg

2699222279_c3006d351c.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Out of all the one's ive used, it would be the HFC M92 Elite. The TM is good but its plastic and doesnt feel all that great to fire. the KJW is also a good performer but a little on the unreliable side.

And KSC? I like the look of the Heavy weight M9 but I don't want to be dissapointed on range or power, upgrades such as tight-bores and flow valves considered too.

And KSC? I like the look of the Heavy weight M9 but I don't want to be dissapointed on range or power, upgrades such as tight-bores and flow valves considered too.

If I were you, I would look into the KSC M92 PTP if you can still find one. They are full metal (except for the barrel), shoot hard, and are quite reliable. I have regretted getting rid of mine ever since I sold it, and the only reason I went with Marui this time is because of the CQB limits on my site.

I have had the HFC M190 and I cant say many good things about it. The trades suck, no adjustable hop-up, and the trigger springs snap more often than any other gun. :(

• 2 weeks later...
If I were you, I would look into the KSC M92 PTP if you can still find one. They are full metal (except for the barrel), shoot hard, and are quite reliable. I have regretted getting rid of mine ever since I sold it, and the only reason I went with Marui this time is because of the CQB limits on my site.

I have had the HFC M190 and I cant say many good things about it. The trades suck, no adjustable hop-up, and the trigger springs snap more often than any other gun. :(

Can't say I can find it. Know anything about the KSC M9 H/W?

Here you go:

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/pistols-gbb-smg...ol-system7.html

I have never used one of the HW, but this System 7 is the same thing as the PTP I was telling you about.

I had a HW and sold it to get the my PTP

The S7 version is just better, the 2 position feed of the original mags has weaker feed lips and occasionally ejects bbs when it cycles :)

I always found the KSC M9s better then my TM M9 (owned) and a ABS KJ M9 I tried tried. The KSC's always seem to have an edge on TM for power out of the box - couldn't find any difference in the accurance in my general use of the things (perhaps someone using them for IPSC might).

Yes they do suffer from a lack of after market parts or upgrades - I'd love a hush-puppy barrel/suppressor kit.

DarkMM :flamed:

Edited by DarkMM

Forum member persudaed me to upload some pics of my new beretta. It was an ordinary metal kjw m9 silver finish. The new one, that has a silver spray paint finish on aluminum. (which i didnt like). So i stripped it down. removed all the paint with nitromors (not recomended.. that stuff is lethal.. it takes ages as well!) then had it satin nickel/chromiun plated for that orginal inox look (and feel) Took me ages finding a plater prepared to tackle the aluminum build. Then i wacked on some crimson trace laser grips. All very OTT but every one has to have a hobby! shoots like a dream too..

post-25877-1236036219_thumb.jpg

post-25877-1236036240_thumb.jpg

post-25877-1236036272_thumb.jpg

post-25877-1236037187_thumb.jpg

post-25877-1236036259_thumb.jpg

post-25877-1236036944_thumb.jpg

Edited by wotty33