Beretta Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

The elusive WE M9 Beretta... I'ts like big foot of the Jeti, everyone has heard of it but it's rarely seen... got mine on friday, from WGC

gallery_11916_1601_90863.jpg

gallery_11916_1601_38396.jpg

gallery_11916_1601_40649.jpg

gallery_11916_1601_118354.jpg

gallery_11916_1601_101998.jpg

gallery_11916_1601_117840.jpg

gallery_11916_1601_145023.jpg

gallery_11916_1601_38389.jpg

gallery_11916_1601_93425.jpg

gallery_11916_1601_30189.jpg

Good casting, bad paint but it means nice "used looks" soon, heavy, grips have some sort of rubber/latex type paint on it... grips nicely, but will wear off soon. A perfect Full Metal Tokyo Marui replica.

Stupid engrish "read meANAL before use." on the side... will take it to an engraver to fill and finish.

Edited by Jay L.Macrae

I just finished the last weekend and its been a long time coming

M93R First Version Hybrid

Customm93slantedfull.jpg

Parts List

KSC m93r version 2 complete frame

Auto 9 hardkick unit

Auto 9 hop up

Auto 9 grips

KM 6.04mm TN Inner Barrel for KSC M93R AUTO 9

Zeke metal slide and barrel set

Nine ball silencer adapter

Firefly guide rod with bearing

Hurricane M9 scope mount

Unknown Reddot scope accessory??

King Arms A.A.C. silencer

i like the new finish of the WEs like my MEUs. It's nice flat black but unfortunatley the paint even comes off when you stare at it too long...

How much is it? We don't have it over here.

And get some nice RS grips (in case they fit, don't know)

I got these Hogue's for about $20 and they are awesome.

img_02718qih.jpg

img_0273etkf.jpg

img_02747ox6.jpg

The elusive WE M9 Beretta... I'ts like big foot of the Jeti, everyone has heard of it but it's rarely seen... got mine on friday, from WGC

Good casting, bad paint but it means nice "used looks" soon, heavy, grips have some sort of rubber/latex type paint on it... grips nicely, but will wear off soon. A perfect Full Metal Tokyo Marui replica.

Stupid engrish "read meANAL before use." on the side... will take it to an engraver to fill and finish.

How does it preform

About the WE M9...

I got to shoot it a couple of day's ago... Performed flawlessly, it is a gas guzzler though (lasts for 1+1/2 mag)... it does however shoot somewhere around 330-350 fps (100-106 meters a sec) depending on the temperature, so thats somewhat justified.

Compared to a KJW, the WE has much better finishing both inside and out and the slide is not going to fall off just by swinging it around (which felt like was going to happen with the KJW the last time I got to shoot one... you could stick a toothpick between the slide and the grips/frame)

I currently have no plans of getting any other grips for it... Nobody sells real gun parts here cheap and ordering them elsewhere never is.

Feel free to ask any other questions.

Edited by Jay L.Macrae
Very nice... What's the ROF and recoil like on one of those?

Not sure what the rate of fire is in quantifiable terms, but it's definitely pretty high. Recoil is nice and snappy too.

Used it as a primary last woodland skirmish with a tri-shot M3 as a backup. Surprisingly it was actually pretty effective, and a load of fun. In my mind the M93R is a very well conceived weapon. It's small enough to be holster friendly, has three firing modes for versitility, vertical grip for stability and 42rd mags make it very skirmishable.

I'm planning on dropping a metal slide and stronger recoil spring in mine eventually, which should make things all the more fun ;)

- CapaciousZepher