Beretta Picture Thread

Hey Specter, what'd you use to wear you M9?

I found out today while scrubbing oxidation off the steel from my PTP that a regular dish scrubbing pad (the one with the yellow soft side and the green abrasive side) works wonders for artificially wearing things.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

@ Jonny - Gotta be one of the nicest berettas i've seen, awesome photos 'n all.

Here's my meagre offering... Apologies for the photos, they're bits i've cut out of larger pictures involving other stuff. Tis a WE M92, the hopup is terrible unfortunately, and it has a tendency to cool down on the last few shots if the mag isn't fully charged with gas. Looks nice, built very well and sounds amazing though.

M91.jpg

M92.jpg

*edit* Forgot to mention - Just under the RH side of the slide, where it should say 'Read Manual Before use', it actually says 'Read Meanal before use'. Hilarity.

Edited by hwagan

Thanks for reviving the thread ^

My WE 92 has been doing okay. The **** WE mags kept leaking after propane use, it's a great Beretta on the cheap. I liked the standard version so much I got the long slided version, which also shoots great. Got some new Uncle Mike's grips for it to replace the WE panels, so I think I might take a pic of it again.

Thanks for reviving the thread ^

My WE 92 has been doing okay. The **** WE mags kept leaking after propane use, it's a great Beretta on the cheap. I liked the standard version so much I got the long slided version, which also shoots great. Got some new Uncle Mike's grips for it to replace the WE panels, so I think I might take a pic of it again.

If the mags are leaking from the base plate it's a very easy fix with some plumbers tape. Just tap out the two pins and wrap some tape around the o ring.

not new but decided to sand some of the parts def looks a lot better

IMG_0063.jpg

sorry about the phone pics

Please tell me that ain't a poor innocent :( 'TM Pro Knights type' silencer, what did it ever do to you? They are so beautiful anyway without blinging them up with sand paper.

Having said that, please sand down with P600 and then buff it up for us, I would love to see that :)

• 2 weeks later...