Beretta Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And in continuing my maximum bling series, I present you my KJW Elite IA :D

1280_Elite1A-02.jpg

Mmmmm - That's great, would look amazing with some real steel grips.

Anyone know where I can get a threaded barrel for a WA Beretta Elite? ;)

Cheers.

Mmmmm - That's great, would look amazing with some real steel grips.

Anyone know where I can get a threaded barrel for a WA Beretta Elite? ;)

Cheers.

I know PowerEdge used to have a few WA threaded barrels, but with their new site so much shitt isn't logged yet. I don't like.

Does anyone know where is a good place in the UK to get Beretta grips from? I am preferably after the standard black ones, but have considered wood, just struggle to find them. I want ones with the Beretta logo on, possibly like the ones in Lethal Weapon 1 if I find some, but standard ones if not.

I should have my own ksc m93r coming in the mail this week. I also ordered it with one of the folding stocks for it, Doubt its ever going in a holster lol. Does yours have a metal barrel and slide? Im geussing the barrel is metal due to the compensator? Looks sexylicious

Edited by Schultz98
I should have my own ksc m93r coming in the mail this week. I also ordered it with one of the folding stocks for it, Doubt its ever going in a holster lol. Does yours have a metal barrel and slide? Im geussing the barrel is metal due to the compensator? Looks sexylicious

My KSC was originally the plastic barrel, plastic slide, but I have long since upgraded to the metal slide and barrel

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys. I belive real grip fits on both KSC and WA beretta. Does the same apply to TM Beretta as well? Would this mean the grips are also interchangable? I.E WA grip fits on TM vice versa.

BTW I decided to get WA beretta. I belive it's more reliable and shoots better than KSC M9? All I need is all season/weather performance with reliability and good effective shooting range. Last time I checked, ksc wasn't that great. Dont' know much about TM though. Never had one before.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...