Beretta Picture Thread

£80 in dollar must be about $135, which in real terms is equivalent to about £110, so not that cheap.....

But still goodly.

oRb that is the best beretta picture I've ever seen, I am insanely jealous. I might have to get thje silver spypack one too now, git ;)

Thanks actually, you've changed my perception of that one totally :)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Err ..... are you lads working around about now?  If ya actually can't work for any reason then hey, whaddya gonna do? You have my deepest symapthy if that's the case.

But if ya can..........then that's your cash flow situation explained, and sorted :)

Remember, students can work too ;) it's not all about chicks and pot, apparently  :lol:

I have a job and it pays well, but my airsoft money is poured into my AK. So... yeah.

I see, fair do's.

I'm a scabby git and I just go for quantity of good guns rather than tweaking one gun to the point of almost unbearable sexiness :D Funny, considering I would be a ###### if I could get away with it in real life too probably...

A KJW M9 with spare mag can be had from GnG for £65 including postage :)

TMC- if you want trades and better quality, go for KSC with metal frame and slide. If you want a cheap metal M9 that works, get a HFC or KJW.

ive looked on GnG, they are £55, postage is about £30 for a single pistol order isnt it? am i looking at the wrong section or wrong place (we are talking guns n guys right?)

cheers

Zip3400- How are thosw 93R's I'm thinking about getting them because of the burst mode :)

They are great guns in my opinion, truly one of my favorites (Besides Infinities that is!) Power, recoil, range, accuracy is all great. I honestly can't say one bad thing about the gun, which is rare (especially for me.)

I'd give you a link to my review on ASR, but it's still down after being "Hacked" awhile back.

Jules,

I like the M9, is that the stock finish? I generally like matte guns, but that glossy finish strikes my fancy at the moment.

Just arrived today. HFC M190 Special Forces and equipped it with a Streamlight M6. Needs a bit of work on the guns as the M6 doesnt quite click in properly, will need filing slightly. Good for the money though and seems like it will last. Also noticed no gas leak from Mag, hard to tell when its full though!!

M190WithM6.jpg

Nad