Beretta Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Nice gun thegunrunner, can i just ask which silencer that is (not very good with silencers). thanks.

Also what ways are their to mount tac lights on M9s? I know about the mount in [VT]Mofo2000 photos, but i was just wondering whether there were any other ways to mount them. thanks

From the last page; Donnie that is a lovely gun, I've swayed towards it more lately.

SCP 90 goodness is much underated, shame no-one else has any variants, or in fact that it's possible to do much too them (unless your name's Ledpocket ;) )

I'm gonna have a real treat for this thread soon myself, just have to learn to take good pictures and it'll all be worth it lol.

Here's the Beretta collection :D Hope ya'll like....

Marui Tac-Master

KJW Elite 1A Full Metal

KJW Silver Full Metal

KSC M93R upgraded (valves, spring etc, not slide)

Marushin M9 Dolphin (!) PFC

HFC M190 + Comp

HFC M190 + Comp

Western Arms M8045 Cougar

Western Arms M84FS Cheetah

allBerettas1.jpg

No problem at all good sir :) They measure 290mm precisely in length, that's just less than an 1/8th of an inch under 11.5" if you work in old money.

They're easy enough to holster as long as your holster has enough support at the sides for the weight etc. and of course a large enough gap at the end for it to poke through! They're not *hugely* heavy but pretty hefty, being full metal and having a delightfully ludicrous compensator on the end :D

I used mine in a strapless shoulder holster last game and even though it was under my jacket I felt comfortable running, jumping, climbing trees etc with it in there with no securing tabs. The length and weight make this possible of course so it really is an ideal gun for it.

Just tried it in a new thigh holster and it *just* fits. This a rather small-ish Viper holster though, it/they fit fine in any large one and indeed can fit the medium-sized ones with a small amount of pushing.

Btw, you've got a K98 now haven't you?

No problem at all good sir :)  They measure 290mm precisely in length, that's just less than an 1/8th of an inch under 11.5" if you work in old money.

They're easy enough to holster as long as your holster has enough support at the sides for the weight etc. and of course a large enough gap at the end for it to poke through!  They're not *hugely* heavy but pretty hefty, being full metal and having a delightfully ludicrous compensator on the end :D 

I used mine in a strapless shoulder holster last game and even though it was under my jacket I felt comfortable running, jumping, climbing trees etc with it in there with no securing tabs. The length and weight make this possible of course so it really is an ideal gun for it.

Just tried it in a new thigh holster and it *just* fits. This a rather small-ish Viper holster though, it/they fit fine in any large one and indeed can fit the medium-sized ones with a small amount of pushing.

Btw, you've got a K98 now haven't you?

Thankyou very much Mr. Hippy +1 to you :), alas i chose to buy a pimped-out Aps2 rather than the k98, i really didn't want to be messing about with gas in winter :(

It seems i may have to invest in one of these puppies :D

P.s. I was handling the K98 up at AA a couple of weeks back, it is tooo *fwap*, you have made a great purchase!

Thanks, (rep point) thanks (reassurance about K98) and thanks (for the woo!) it seems Soloman, good sir :D

These are sooo worth it, literally the only drawback is the silly trades, but you get so much gun for your money and the carry case is superb too.

I'm actually going to get another one (3 of a kind beats a pair, natch ;) ) mostly for the case. 2 side-by-side in the forest of gun boxes that is my room just looks the mutt's particulars, and I'm moving into displays and cabinet making in a couple of months so pretty soon I'll be all about the presentation!

Sypher: what is that one on the right with the railed compensator please? I like it, a lot.... btw nice Samurai Edge too :)