Beretta Picture Thread

That wasn't any help at all, you've given me links to a qd silencer and barrel but it's not a threaded barrel is it.

The full auto slide and frame is also not a threaded barrel.

I know that zeroone sell the silencer attachment, but again it's not a threaded barrel and it won't fit a marui tactical master.

I asked specifically about the threaded barrel as everything else i've seen won't work with a tac master.

Thanks anyway.

Now i'm off to try and source a threaded barrel again :( .

Heh sorry got a bit carried away, the 2nd link to the Zeke was for the other people in the thread who were asking where they could get a dolphin kit, should of organized my post more......

I have now made it my mission to find you a threaded barrel....I shall return with the results.

Edit: i have returned, with links (hope these ones are actaully useful)

http://www.dentrinityshop.com/pr_list.jsp?...OUB&pg=3&rpp=10

(3rd down says m92, but with bit of modification reackon it probably fit)

and

http://www.airsoftextreme.com/store/index....roducts_id=1011

it's $10 cheaper, but not sure of the webpage as haven't seen them mentioned. annoyingly they don't say whether they fit the tac master, best bet would be to email them i imagen.

Hope this helps at all.

Edited by Vicks
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aren't they for AKs though? *checks title of thread*

Incidentally, and contrary to my sig, the Marushin NBB Cheetah I got on Friday is really nice - for a Marushin NBB.

Look, its the only silver M84 you can get, all right?

Its got the trigger pull of an RPG but its solid as hell and really nicely finished, haven't tried firing it yet as I ran out of money for gas after having another gun upgraded this week, but it shouldn't be that bad I hope.

Marushin NBB mags suck though, nothing wrong with them for firing but the metal is frankly offensively cheap.

Just in case anyone cared ;) I'll have pics of the new Beretta collection soon I think, they look so lovely together :wub:

Edited by evilhippy

My collection...

IMG_6154.jpg

From bottom up...

HFC M199

KSC M9 Heavy Weight Japan Version

TM Tac Master (Parts gun for M199)

TM Springer M9 (Newer version)

TM Springer M9 "Inox" (Old version, still has Beretta logo on grip!)

MGC Auto-9 NBB

As promised some pictures of the new compensator (link as they a bit big, and someone has to think of the 56kers)

Compensator 1

Compensator 2

Comepensator 3

Compensator 4

Sorry for bad pics but 1) I'm no photographer 2) it's blooming freezing out there so i couldn't stop the camera wobble.

Hippy: it fits to some extent, but could be better going to have a fiddle about (oh err) later and try fitting it on better, think a bit of tape will do as it's a bit loose as it appears WA barrels have a slightly larger circumference, also i'll be writing a more comprehensive review on the database later (when i have better pics as well) as couldn't find any info on this in my searches, so keep an eye out.

edit: Spelling, and tidy up

-Vicks

Edited by Vicks

Ahh my new KJW beretta...boy does this one have a story. I got the gun from War 4 and it came with a horrible orange front ...<assorted discussion involving orange tip removal, which resulted in warn points, and should have been reported ;) > ...I left a few scratches on the left side while the right has none so...added some to the right side to give it some symitry since the scratches are alsmot parellel. Other than that I like the gun shoots nice too :P

Gun2.jpg

Beretta.jpg

As promised some pictures of the new compensator (link as they a bit big, and someone has to think of the 56kers)

Compensator 1

Compensator 2

Comepensator 3

Compensator 4

Sorry for bad pics but 1) I'm no photographer 2) it's blooming freezing out there so i couldn't stop the camera wobble.

Hippy: it fits to some extent, but could be better going to have a fiddle about (oh err) later and try fitting it on better, think a bit of tape will do as it's a bit loose as it appears WA barrels have a slightly larger circumference, also i'll be writing a more comprehensive review on the database later (when i have better pics as well) as couldn't find any info on this in my searches, so keep an eye out.

edit: Spelling, and tidy up

-Vicks

No women/children, eh?

Love it dude!

Found these knocking about in my room so I thought "hey, lets find out how bad my cameraphone really is in artificial light!!"

Its quite bad.

I took over 30 photos of 4 different scenes and these were the best quality of the lot, makes you sick don't it?

Here are all of my berettas:

tidynight2035.jpg

Western Arms; M8045, Blade M8045, M84 silenced

Kuan Ju Works; Silver M92F, M92 Elite 1A

Marushin; Silver M84, Dolphin PFC

HFC; M190 compensated, M190 compensated again

KSC; M93R

Marui; M92 Tac Master

And just because the shiny-*albatross* cases for the M190s are so cool, a few of the group on their own, a splinter cell, if you will:

tidynight2047.jpg

I'll probably try and get some GOOD pictures later in the week ;) gotta steal the works camera first though.

Here's my TM M92f military:

m92f.jpg

m92f2.jpg

It's for sale, as you can see in my sig. I really like the G&P bottom rail adaptor - though I wish I could have gotten a CA M9 laser attachment that gives that cool one-piece look to the front of the pistol and trigger guard as seen here:

Sold out just about everywhere...

whoa, I thought I looked there. And, its about half the price of the one on WGC... Too bad I'm selling this, or I might have to invest...

Great call Fullauto - have a +1 on me.