Beretta Picture Thread

A quick word simply to say: The Western Arms M8045 Blade Cougar has a full-auto, or at least burst fire function  :D

Mine came back from being repaired yesterday and had enough gas left for 2 3rd bursts :gun:

I neeeeeed some 134a!!!  NNNnggghhh!! Why didn't I pick any up at the skirmish, why....

Cos only girls use 134a? :D

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, aaaaaaaand ................ f**k you guys :P

I use 134 only because its a frickin Western Arms dood! I wont take any risks with 'em. Besides, you should be able to get close enough to use them at those shorter ranges if you're gonna skirmish them ;)

And anyway, REAL men should be able to make any weapon deadly regardless of the alledged `limitations` :D And not just club people into unconsciousness from across the field with our manhoods, Darklite :P

On another more relevant note; I might try and get some pictures tonight if I can be bothered - does anyone want to see anything in particular from my Beretta stash? Any comparisons or anything? I have no original thoughts of my own today for some reason so youse guys gotta think for me.

Nice guns so far guys. Here are my berettas, a ksc m93r and m9. I'm still looking for one of my dream guns, the WA Cougar  :P

DualBeretta01.jpg

DualBeretta.jpg

As an aside, how the hell do you get the inner barrel out of a ksc m9 outer barrel? It seems stuck in there pretty good.

I didn't sell you that gun, did I?

• 3 weeks later...

Yay, I finally got a Beretta.

KSC M9

M9non-arty2.jpg

M9non-artytrades.jpg

M9lockedangle4.jpg

It's a really good weight (a fair bit heavier than my metal slided KWA G17) and the plastic is much better quality than normal KSC/KWA, it looks and feels like metal much more than my other KSC/KWA guns.

• 2 weeks later...
What sort of adapter are you using Tony? Also any chance of a close up shot of it?

Its a laylax marui 92f silencer adapter available at zerooneairsoft for £15

By the way the thread is 14mm positive... makes Beretta's look sexy as f***! :D

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/erol/images/...SASM9/image.jpg

img26851bi.th.jpg

Edited by Big Tony