Beretta Picture Thread

[pedantic mode] WA only make/made two true M9's i.e the Beretta 92 as manufactuered by Beretta USA and used by the US armed forces, coast guard etc. The rest are 92F/S variants[/pedantic mode]

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah, yes, it is the new KJW M9 Vertec (basically the M9A1 with vertec grip rather than the Beretta Vertec model. Subtle differences ;) ). The finish is better, and it seems to weigh a bit more too, and the weight distribution is more balanced (as opposed to having the majority of the weight in the grip). The accuracy and power are better, and now it has adjustable hop up.

Only thing about KSCs is the grip logo - I'm no `perfect trades` fanatic normally but after all the WA ones being spot on I would have to get Hogues or wood grips. Anyone know if KSC M9s will take direct RS grips; or any airsoft ones for that matter; without modding the gun, by any chance?

snowman fitted them in his review of the KSC M9:

Overall finish is excellent too, with only the KSC logo on the (otherwise excellent) grips spoiling the effect. These quickly annoyed me on the Elite and I bought some factory grips (for a 92S) for that, which needed a little dremeling to clear the hammer pivot. As I knew I wouldn't live with the KSC grips on an M9, I started scouring eBay and got some Pachmayer Signature rubber grips for it before it even arrived. Some people love the Hogue grips with fingers, but I reckon the Pachmayers are better and they feel great in the hand. Being for 92FS, they fitted with no mods - So if buying real steel grips for a KSC Beretta, get 92/96 FS ones...

i also think ive seen aftermarket ones for the KSC M9 on UNCo