Beretta Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After watching Boondock Saints, I want a beretta. Ok, first of all are there any M9 berettas that are full metal ( I dont want an elite version )? I know KJW makes one, but I dont know if you can put a G&G threaded barrel on it. Are there any other berettas that are capable of being upgraded to full metal with threaded barrel?

After watching Boondock Saints, I want a beretta. Ok, first of all are there any M9 berettas that are full metal ( I dont want an elite version )? I know KJW makes one, but I dont know if you can put a G&G threaded barrel on it. Are there any other berettas that are capable of being upgraded to full metal with threaded barrel?

I think KJW based their m9 off the TM, if so the G&G should fit.

You can get full metal kits for the WA m9s and the TM, not sure about silencing the WA but you can get the silencer adapter that fits on the end of the barrel (can't seem to find it now but i'll look later if someone doesn't link before me just gotta go out for a bit)

They say it fits all M9 variants so i imagen it does fit, just never seen it on one

The G&G barrel will work on a KJW.

Whatever the one Jungletoy used to sell is, don't get it. That one will get a mag or two out before the silencer snaps it in half. I know, I've had two. The sound was amazing though. A full size silencer (about 8 inch or so) on a gbb of any kind makes and AWESOME sound.

KJ mags are made of crappy metal, and the valves/seals tend to blow easily.

Both my KJ Berettas have had mag issues, but the HFC mags seem to fit them fine (despite the ongoing furore about TM/KJ/HFC (in)compatibility :rolleyes: )

Hitman - are all of those airsoft? The matte finish on the mags and some of the guns themselves looks like CO2 and/or PFC finishing.

And what the hell is that slightly stubby one at the top of the 2nd picture and top-left of the 1st picture - looks like a Centurion, but the barrel is too long and its a bit .... well, just not quite right for one o' them. :unsure:

Please do share :)

Heh, heh, all the black ones are WA's and so is the one with the white grips. The one with the black grips is PFC and the one with the wood grips is CO2 which is bizzarely out of proportion as your eagle eyes noticed. So theres one PFC silver mag and two real steel silver mags.

g&g threaded barrel.

ss-80 silencer.

milspex red/green red dot.

walther mt1 taclight

still need all of the above again for my 2nd pistol! :D

rail is still needed for the dot sight as redwolf didn't have the one i wanted (obviusly!) hogue grips and a few extended mags would be nice to complete the look!

And i might just have to silver the whole thing up!

just you wait till i have both up and running!! :P

Edited by angel_wings
Ahhhh, wouldn't adding a silencer slow down the slide movement?

Yes, though I would also be purchasing a 150% recoil spring and considering I've only ever run this pistol on propane the reduction in cycling time would end up being negligible at best.

Really the biggest reason I'd like to add a suppressor is to be able to mount a laser onto the suppressor itself. I've tried mounting one onto the side of the flashlight, but I really don't like the look of it.