Beretta Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, I have a little mission for you all: Someone tell me what Beretta I should get next; I'm starting to feel like that side of my collection is being left to aimlessly wander without direction :rolleyes:

Already got loads of 'em but looking for something I may have missed. Have 2 Cougars, 2 Cheetahs, 2 HFC M190s, a target 92 (the Scoremaster), 2 `regular` 92s (TM Tac Master & KJ full Metal 92f in silver), a 1934, a Dolphin (despite the furore it always causes ;) ) an Elite 1A, and a 93R (getting another soon though).

What have I missed folks? Obviously I'll never have every variant by airsoft manufacturers, but are there any glaring omissions in real-steel replications that I should have to complete the collection? Cheers for any suggestions, all useful posts are kindly appreciated :)

Cougar lust. *drools*

KJW M800 eh? Never knew it existed. I bet it sucks, for only $60 though ;) For $100 it would probably have been good, but 60 - thats like, only about £35!!

A days skirmishing only costs half as much; to put it into perspective, if you hired kit and also a gun from your site then thats about the price of one skirmish, in the UK at least.

Its probably gonna suck dude :( Buy one and find out though, its is research for the common good, after all :P

Edited by evilhippy

sorry, i just read through this whole thread. (thats what i do for fun, i pick a thread and read through it) i read that they suck, so now i'm thinking of having two M9's/M92FS's

a bog standard KJW with the lower frame painted Khaki (after seeing the gun on the first page, posted by the guy with the swimming pool)

a KJW Elite.

will a silencer adapter for a 92FS fit the Elite? i think it should, but i just want to make sure.

mabey a M190 compensated or a WA 1934 to round it off

(or mabey all of them, for good measure)