Beretta Picture Thread

Yeah I was guessing `distraction` - given what the words are directly in front of ;)

Those lady's fitted tees are oh-so-slightly predictable after you've seen a couple :lol: Still quite funny though, and very appropriate of course given the context.

Only unlucky-ish with the mags - silicon spray is the overlord of all airsoft after all :D I'd have a bath full of liquid silicon lube if I could afford it and just drop every gun I have into it and work the action when its submerged. That'll learn 'em good and proper.

Actually the AEGs... err...... well, mebbe just gas guns get a bathing, then :lol:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm...

My M199 Full/Semi Auto is on the way, and I'm thinking of mods. So far, I have a Zeke metal slide (not the one with the US trades on it, don't want to go around with that), a LAM unit (MK23 one, I'll have to file in the rails), some nice Hogue grips, extended-mags and a certain logo on it, I'll have to print some out on sticker-paper or the like:

brutalism_1.jpg

Minus the 'Brutalism'. This is just for coolness, I always liked that logo.

I have a Zeke M9 metal body and slide and Outer barrel on My Tm M9... which is for sale. anyone interested? anyway I had one extended mag of a friends I tested in my HFC M190. it never jammed. so maybe Yours was a lemon with a bit small of a feed hole.

Here's Beretta number 9 (I think) the rather spangly and gorgeous Western Arms M8045 Blade Cougar.

It now fires fine but occasionally still has problems accepting the mag when not cocked. The mag release has not yet been examined and removed, what with all this partying I've been up to lately I've not had the time! ;)

It is easily in the top 3 of my handguns, if I were to grade them all. One wird thing is that the box has a handwritten sticker on proclaiming this to be `full auto` but there is no sign of that being possible ?!? And actually the trigger is permanently held rearwards in the triggerguard, contrary to all other Berettas I've ever used.

But hey. This is what it looks like *drools* :

AFewGoodGuns005.jpg

AFewGoodGuns004.jpg

AFewGoodGuns003.jpg

Now apparently my phone has a 2MB camera, but I'm not believing that after these pics LOL Should have used the macro, shoulda used the macro...

*looks*

Yeeesss.... but it looks diabolical and it can't be used like that anyway. I'll post up the pics I just took on my phone on Monday when I can edit them at work, basically the compensator is attached to the rail only and has a guide tube that goes back inside the gun to support it as well.

Getting inside it just now has started its troubles again, and now it rattles too :( But it looks awesome with a silencer on (inside the end of the compensator is a threaded end :D :D ) and I'll have it taken down to GZ to get fixed next Sunday when I'm in Merry Olde London Town.

Edit: Spelly.

Edited by evilhippy

As promised, and to anyone who ever wondered; The Blade Cougar sans rail:

Customproject1001.jpg

Customproject1002.jpg

But it ain't fixed its just loosely resting in place, 'coz the compensator, in the picture below (right-most item of the three things at the bottom) is only actually fixed to the rail (left-most thing) and the rail is doubly fixed to the frame of the Cougar -

Customproject1003.jpg

It does look ultra badass with a silencer though :D

Customproject1004.jpg

Customproject1005.jpg

Customproject1006.jpg

Snowman, that was what I tried as soon as I thought about it and stopped being just irritated, the trigger being locked back seems to be a clue as well and it reminds me of another select-fire pistol but I just can't quite place it .... or why it shouldn't work.

The pistol seems not to have any middle ground between the on and off safety position. The damn thing fires in safe mode which would normally mean "bonza!! just solved 2 problems in one!!" but actually it solves none because it doesn't work fully auto with the `safety` on, no matter how hard or consistently I pull that trigger.

Its one for Neil and the boys at Z1 now, blessed are they in their wisdom, and fortune mayhap they have the grace and skill to make it go, proper, like, an' everyfin' ;)

Vicks, thats the Tanio Kobe silencer from the 2-stage Tanio Kobe M11 silencer. 'Bout £5o from a good UK shop if I remember correctly, prob get it for less than £25 from Hong Kong nowadays :) comes with the hugely-threaded base unit that goes onto the M11 as well o' course.

Edit: `Typoland, admit one`.

Edited by evilhippy