Beretta Picture Thread

Nice, you got ablitlity to make a video? cause i would like to see that :P

dude i really wish i had a video recorder. it is ****in' awsome. think i may need one of them compensators now as it has a hefty kick on it. or maybe i should grow some muscles ! lol

Tried to get a close up grip

"HFC SPECIAL FORCE Made in TAIWAN"

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 !!! What the hell do you need that many for! *cough* in other words send me a few ;) *cough* out of intreast hippy, which silencer is that on the (not sure what it is, the 2nd closest to the camara in last picture and the only one with a silencer on it :rolleyes: ) and what you using to attach it?

cheers

Vicks

Edited by Vicks

Thanks guys, the silenced one is a WA M84 Cheetah , err, silenced version :P It comes with the silencer, of course, and the barrel is threaded for just that, it won't fit anything else except possibly the WA M84 spypacks; but seeing as the one I want (the deluxe version) is unavailable anywhere on this planet I don't know if the silencer connection is the same, and secondly I also was forced to buy a Marushin NBB M84 to get hold of a silver Cheetah for the collection.

Boo.

Once again of course if anyone has anm M84 spypack deluxe for sale then I'm there, dude :D

Vicks; I don't need that many, like I don't need the other 68 guns in my room either, but I want them and I can get them, therefore I have them QED ;) It is unbelievably nice having the choice of course, `which Beretta will I skirmish with this week?` .......

I feel like a bad man now, but in a kinda goooood way :devil:

Thanks guys, the silenced one is a WA M84 Cheetah , err, silenced version :P  It comes with the silencer, of course, and the barrel is threaded for just that, it won't fit anything else except possibly the WA M84 spypacks; but seeing as the one I want (the deluxe version) is unavailable anywhere on this planet I don't know if the silencer connection is the same, and secondly I also was forced to buy a Marushin NBB M84 to get hold of a silver Cheetah for the collection.

Boo.

Once again of course if anyone has anm M84 spypack deluxe for sale then I'm there, dude :D

Vicks; I don't need that many, like I don't need the other 68 guns in my room either, but I want them and I can get them, therefore I have them QED ;)  It is unbelievably nice having the choice of course, `which Beretta will I skirmish with this week?` .......

I feel like a bad man now, but in a kinda goooood way :devil:

So...which one is your favorite?

Western Arms M8045 Cougar. No doubt about it.

That has to be the best GBB I've ever seen, top of my chjart and that makes it better than 47 other pistols at least!

Everything works brilliantly, it does more than you would even hope for. The only bugger is that its far too nice for skirmishing!!

Hippy: bah thats what i feared *grumble* need to find a way to attach a silencer to the end of the compensator, wish i had brought two now so i could mess about with 1 to try and fit a silencer on it........

http://www.tokyo-model.com.hk/trade/productview/1150

Doesn't say it's not in stock, but probably isn't might be worth emailing if you haven't already.

Edit: was just browsing some websites and saw this:

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/prod...sp?prodID=19174

God i want a set of those grips *drool*

Edited by Vicks

Thanks Vicks, but alas, I have emailed every single goddamn HK retailer out there already (all 10 of them) and no-one has it or can get it.

Incidentally, if anyone knows another retailer outside the 10 standard ones (not tokyo hobby!!) then please lemme know :D

Looks nice mate, gonna get me a couple of pairs of M3s when the guns are no longer available, I got twin M190s and twin G18s that are just crying out for them :D

Tumerboy: thats actually the best slide action of any of em ...... 'coz its a PFC and the recoil spring is roughly the same as real-steel strength i.e. 3/4 times stronger than any GBB.

I didn't know those airsoft Dolphin slides are meant to be cack though, good to know though as I would be contemplating a converted WA M92 perfect with metal Dolphin kit if and when the time comes and, rather more pertinently, I could actually justify £350+ on one pistol.

By the way; that Classic Army laser mount someone was looking for: I `accidentally` bought one on Friday on a total whim but it looks a bit "techinical" boy I sure hope it comes with instructions full of pretty pictures :lol: Anyone know if I'm gonna have to take a drill to the frame of one of the Berettas or anything?

I#d just like to know in advance if I can, prepare myself for some potential tears & agony...

I didn't know those airsoft Dolphin slides are meant to be cack though, good to know though as I would be contemplating a converted WA M92 perfect with metal Dolphin kit if and when the time comes and, rather more pertinently, I could actually justify £350+ on one pistol.

I suspect he was joking, but your plan probably won't come off anyway, I've only ever seen Dolphin kits for TM Berettas (considered getting a KJW once, just to build and all metal Dolphin).

BTW, if you want the true story of the Dolphin, it's all on my website.

Cheers.

he he he totally. And oh yeah, the sarcasm/humour/cognition area of my brain does not work at this time on a Sunday morning, what with it being heavily filtered through the remnants of a pub crawl and the beginnings of a hangover. I shouldn't even be here but I got decided to leave the girl's house before anyone woke up ;)

PFC eh. . . not interested then. I'd love to get the dolphin kit, but I can't stand chrome, and the black ones all seem to be gone. . . :::sigh:::

And yes, Snowman, I know it's not really the "Dolphin" but that's what it's come to be called. . .anyway I got a lot of good info from your site, as I always do :P

And yes, Snowman, I know it's not really the "Dolphin" but that's what it's come to be called. . .anyway I got a lot of good info from your site, as I always do :P

And add to it at times, too, eh? ;)

Wasn't really aimed at you, just thought I'd mention the true Dolphin story as there's so much misinformation around the model and I'm sure most people don't know the truth about it - I certainly didn't and a number of 'expert gun sites' still carry photos of springers purporting to be 'real Dolphins'.

Cheers.