Beretta Picture Thread

Its a laylax marui 92f silencer adapter available at zerooneairsoft for £15

By the way the thread is 14mm positive... makes Beretta's look sexy as f***! :D

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/erol/images/...SASM9/image.jpg

img26851bi.th.jpg

My God that is the sexiest Beretta I have ever seen. Any chance that adapter would work on a 93r?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can get it directly from Blackhawk Industries or get it from www.lapolicegear.com like I did. Its cheaper there and they shipped it out within 24hrs. I probably saved around $29.00 buying it from there and thats including shipping.

Edited by TSaysanasong

That was what prompted it. There's all these pimped up guns in this and other threads. There are so many great guns available. And yet what I want most is a decent metal Beretta. No silencers, lasers, scopes, just a standard 92f. There is nothing as pleasing to the eye.

:zorro:

Exactly. If you are still looking for that perfect beretta, you can buy the kjw and get it engraved. That's what I am in the process of. As soon as that's done, I'll slap on some real grips and ship it to terrence so that he can install a decocker. :)

Edited by playa
Would you consider seeing if someone can custom make a metal lower frame for it? I own three different berettas, kjw, marui, and western arms, and I do in fact have to say that I favor the kjw.  :o

You haven't tried HFC.

Try em, and your KJW will spend the rest of thier lives in the box of shame.