Beretta Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't the M8045 the WA? And M8000 the KSC model?

Also why the hell is the KSC Cougers like $70 more then most of their other guns (ie m93r glocks etc) <_< might as well get the WA one at the price they are selling them, at least i get trades then and i've never had a WA yet, be a new experience.

Edited by Vicks

I hadn't seen the WA silver/Inox Cougar about recently, and yeah, the KSC do the M8000 and WA the M8045, but I think KSC do both...

Ignore me folks, I'm pretty sketched & vacant at the moment -_-:nosleep:-_-:nosleep:

Got a new Bereta though, piccies of everything coming at the weekend after I draw all my lent bits and pieces back to the armoury :)

• 3 weeks later...

I used Games Workshop Chaos Black spray - because it's matt, hard wearing, and it's my only spray that doesn't blob - even at fairly close range.

It got a bit hairy when the can started spluttering when doing the last half of the slide, but I kept shaking and spraying, and it just gave up the ghost as I finished - and the finish is still good, even when running on empty.

I was going to sand the slide down so I had two-tone, but I couldn't get the grub-screw out of the saftey lever (loc-tite me thinks). I couldn't really sand around it, so I decided to spray it all instead. Anyway - I can always go down to bare metal from here, but I'd have to prime it if I came up from bare metal to black - and I don't have any primer :P

Thanks for the comment,

CC