Beretta Picture Thread

Thanks guys. :D

Ive been running green for the past 2 years in all weather with no problems to the stock slide ::knocks on wood:: but Ive been in the market for metal parts for easily that long with no luck. The gun gets cleaned/lubed often which seems to keep it pretty happy. Ive got a CAD drawing of a stronger slide that Ive made but Im not going to machine it until this one breaks.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And, seeing as its obviously Question Time for Mr hitmanNo2 :P - just exactly how perfect are the WA perfect versions? I still lack a regular, standard M92/92F :(

Also I've finally completed The List of stuff I wanted, so I can happily splurge on whatever takes my fancy now, which is nice :money: C'mon hitman- gimme the sales pitch that made you buy 3 of these babies :D

And, seeing as its obviously Question Time for Mr hitmanNo2 :P - just exactly how perfect are the WA perfect versions? I still lack a regular, standard M92/92F :(

Also I've finally completed The List of stuff I wanted, so I can happily splurge on whatever takes my fancy now, which is nice :money: C'mon hitman- gimme the sales pitch that made you buy 3 of these babies :D

Well as huge fan of Chow Yun Fat films, and seeing as Beretta M92's are perhaps the best looking pistol around I decided to go for a M92 set up. I originally got the one WA to see what it was like. As i'm primarily a collector, the full trades are a major selling point as well as the working decocker. I thought getting a load of WA M92's for skirmishing would be quite expensive, so I bought a KSC M9 which are obviously quite a bit cheaper. Also the somewhat availability of threaded barrels and suppressors for the KSC model was a plus point over the WA. I didn't even consider the TM as I would have to get a metal kit, more specifically the Zeke kit, if I was going to be happy with it. No other makes or models interested me as I cant stand M92's with rails as they ruin its beautiful lines, also not too keen on crappy made up trades, dodgy colours, brigader slides, vertec grips etc.

Anyway, don't get me wrong, the KSC M9 isn't a bad gun, definitely comes in second place after WA, its just after first having WA quality, nothing else compares lol. The heavy weight material used in the WA's is pretty heavy, your arms will get tired after using two M92's after a while. But then heavy is reliable :P . Firing the KSC M9 in one hand and the WA in the other, the blowback on the WA is noticeable harder and faster. FPS is nothing special on either of them, but I only use 134a as I dont want them to break, i'm sure they'll shoot harder on green, but I dont want to risk it. Regarding the the most known problem of WA M92's not locking back when empty, I fired of four, full (different) mags on rapid fire and they all locked back. But I was inside and it was quite hot outside, so perhaps that not a very good example, but normal usage I rarely have a problem unless i'm firing really fast. If people really find this a major drawback, all they need to do is only load 20 or so BB's in the mag and that should sort the problem.

The only drawbacks of WA Beretta's that I can think of are their price and the price of spare mags.

The licencing agreement on the frame.

Lack of metal kits and threaded barrels

In my opinion, if you want a plain, standard Beretta M92, the only choice to go for is the WA

I think thats everything, if you have any more Q's, ask away :)

hardboiledcop, the silencers are King Arms Delta Force silencer's and i'm cheating as theres no adapter or threaded barrel, they're just resting on the table :blush: I was so excited about getting some suppressors I had to take some photos and I thought they looked too cool not to post. Although i'm working on something at the moment that would allow the suppressors to be attached and still look like that, but i'm getting some adapters as well incase my master plan fails.

Oh yeah, I can e-mail high res pics incase anyone wants any.

So I recieved my WA Beretta Perfect Edition about an hour ago. I stoked about the quality of the gun, aesthetically and functionally. However, happily enough my gun came pre-knackered (I didnt even have to do it myself!)

The hop up was dialed so far that the little bit of white plastic has drilled too far into the inner barrel to be removable, best I could do was poke it out.. I also had a bit of trouble fitting the slide back on, I dont know whether something is slipping, but even while pressing the barrel the take-down would engage to click it in place.

The plastic is by far the best replication of real metal I've seen on a GBB, though I think I'm gonna replace the grips pretty sharpish, they don't feel right, I can't explain it.

So for the time being at least, the gun is sans hop-up. seems to still fire quite a way using .25's though, but with .20's the range is pathetic.

Anyone have any idea how much it would cost to get that tiny piece replaced..?

Anyway, onto the piccies :P

Copyofm2.jpg

m4.jpg

m3.jpg

Copyofm1.jpg

Nice Hardboiled, can't say i like the rail but everything else is nice. :)

Sad to hear its knackered though :( Can't you just send it back and have it replaced? or email the company you got it off and ask if they can send you a replacement part?

I have emailed GunsnGuys (sadly I got it from HK)

hopefully they'll send out the part.

Shame is I have no idea how to get into the hopup to change it.. or whether the fact that it was able to be pushed through, even though it has a lip which is meant to stop it, means that another part might be misshapen or broken :(

I have emailed GunsnGuys (sadly I got it from HK)

hopefully they'll send out the part.

Shame is I have no idea how to get into the hopup to change it.. or whether the fact that it was able to be pushed through, even though it has a lip which is meant to stop it, means that another part might be misshapen or broken :(

If you need any help with the hop Ive got your back. Ive had every removable part out of mine so I can walk you through the hop instalation no problem. I even made a custom TK Twist barrel for that gun but accuracy was less than stock so the stock barrel went back in. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. :)

About the vertec grips: I was offered a good deal on a beretta elite, but Im not sure about t vertec design. Is it really different feeling than a regular 92/96?

EDIT: also if someone could link me to a place where I can buy real steel or some kind of different grips for a vertec that would be super (+1 ya too)

Edited by TheLair