Beretta Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Is that an aftermarket slide?

How does that gun balance with the light on it?

I'm thinking about getting an M9 (M92FS Elite IA) putting Hogues and a Insight M3X or M6X light on there.

I wanna make the gun from Rainbow Six 3 (xbox) where it had the silver barrel and green glow sights.

Would I get away with this in the dual-fisted combos thread I wonder?

Western Arms Scoremaster, and the Western Arms Blade Cougar with SS-100 silencer. The Cougar is full-auto and the silencer is the most perfect soundproofing fit you could imagine - this thing whispers in full auto (from the front, anyway :D )

18-1.jpg

21.jpg

19.jpg

I love these two, absolutely fantastic guns.

after previous madness involving reflex sights and scope mounts i have recovered!

......and then found the power-sander!!!!!! :D

still need a black slide for them both to match the parts and a pair of hogues but you get the idea!

slightly more traditional now! :)

will touch up any areas tommorrow! its still not at its neatest! (the right gun's trigger gaurd isn't done for example!)

Edited by angel_wings

Tm are the only people who make the extended mags.

unless you own a ksc in which case you can use them!

zeroone and HK shops are the only places i know to have them in stock though (TM mags that is)

and actually it was a power sander :D

just your bog standard sand paper on a power sander to take the bulk of the paint off. then touch it up with regular sandpaper (make sure it always goes in the same direction)

A tip is to move the powersander around instead of just holding it there as you get a spotty finish??!?!? (i did!) :huh:

and the metal is the worst for it as it tarnishes within a few weeks, guess i'll just touch it up with some brasso every skirmish! (cheaper than a chrome full metal kit!)

but thanks for the compliments!