Beretta Picture Thread

My old pictures have vanished, so here is an Update.

KSC Twins.

Version 2 Full metal

-Super Enhanced Recoil Spring

-Extra Mag

Version 1 ABS HW

-Enhanced Recoil Spring

-G&G Threaded Outer Barrel

-NiteSights

-Nineball Tightbore

-KA AAC 9mm Suppressor.

IMG_3398.jpg

IMG_3400.jpg

IMG_3411.jpg

Ive never taken photo class, so don't flame.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recently acquired a KWA "full metal" M9 that ironically has a plastic outer barrel <_<

I was wondering if it's harmful to rack the slide with the safety on, as the hammer falls immediately when th slide locks closed. Also, is it normal to have a tiny little bit of gas go "thunk" when decocked?

doing that busted my old HFC. actually, that might have been removing the slide with the safety on... i forget.

No need - Nice shots - You've even mastered that much over-looked skill of getting them in focus!

Cheers

Thanks man, I was really surprised how well they came out but it seems they could have been focused better.

Ive still got some more things to do with my Suppressed one, I'm thinking Hogue grips and a lower rail with a M3 light. I will use my metal one in the summer as a sidearm for my rifle and the abs one in CQB, since the metal one shoots 360fps.

If anyone would like to touch them up in Photoshop I would appreciate it. In the last picture the harsh light on the suppressor could be toned down and the white lettering brought out.

Edited by Livoniairsoft

I know that you can rack the slide with the safety on in a real 92FS. The Beretta manual even suggests it as a safety procaution.

On the WA M9, the safety (inaccurately) locks the slide in the closed position to prevent you from closing the slide with the safety on. Why? I don't know.

On the KSC/KWA M9 you can, and I think that it'd be fine for the gun, but you might want to ask somebody more experienced than I...

Evan

The safety on the KSC/KWA's aren't the best. Apparently they tried clearing up the problems with the V.2, but comparing my two it seems like they didn't fix anything except the screw design.

I take the mag out, lock back the slide then put on the safe. When you close the slide the hammer will decock, I found that is the most efficient way to clear an M9.

When you hear that little surge of gas and a bb is in the chamber it will fire, this is why you want to take the magazine out before the hammer decocks.

I have had safety malfunctions before with my V.1 causing it to misfire, not fun at all.

Edited by Livoniairsoft

Wow that sounds really bad. I guess that means they have lemons then? Just saying because from what I've seen, not all do that including mine. But now that I see it's more then one person, sounds like they have lemons. That is a bad if safety malfunctions.

Thanks man, I was really surprised how well they came out but it seems they could have been focused better.

The depth of field is a bit mixed (low light, large aperture issue), but I quite like photos where not ALL the gun is in pin sharp focus.

Cheers.

m9-1-th.jpg

klick for larger size (1280x960)

m9-3-th.jpg

klick for larger size (1280x960)

Based on Tokyo Marui M9

Zeke Metal Kit

G&G Metal Barrel w/ silencer thread

King Arms Hammer Spring (190%)

King Arms Recoil Spring (150%)

Original Beretta factory grips

As you can see on the pics the safety indicators have been painted red and the sight dots are painted in white color.

Works well with Green Gas, nice sound too!

Edited by Albert E.

Hmm- my KSC Beretta Elite IA M9 has a broken trigger spring (I got it in a sale off ASC, not sure about the condition, but was told that just the spring was broken)- yet firing with a broken trigger spring leads all the gas to vent. Is this normal? I know it isn't for the HFC/TM, I've done it before with those.

I've got a spring on the way, though.

KSC M9 V2 Owners beware.

Here is a side by side comparison of my destroyed V2 recoil guide base and the V1, a more robust piece. My Version 2 still works fine with the part removed, but there is slop in the outer barrel when the slide is locked back.

Please don't quote pictures

Hehe, I guess toy Beretta's crack their locking blocks also! Seriously though, contact KWAusa and they'll send you a replacement part. The new generations locking blocks don't do that, only the first batch.

Edited by Hoppum
To bad it has no trademarks :(

Please don't quote pictures

precisely what I want to fix, well at least grip wise. Can anyone please tell me if RS grip will fit the KJ M9 ??if yes, what RS model grips I need (M9, 92f etc)?? Thanks in advance.

Edited by Hoppum
precisely what I want to fix, well at least grip wise. Can anyone please tell me if RS grip will fit the KJ M9 ??if yes, what RS model grips I need (M9, 92f etc)?? Thanks in advance.

Yes they do. M9 or M92F doen't matter, same gun.