Beretta Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blimey guvna You're a very generous person if you're giving that to a friend for his birthday! or jus stupidly rich?

There is no greater gift than the gift of giving. Seriously.

And I'm not rich by any stretch of the imagination, but I have no overheads and a damn good job. I've always said I only work so everyone can have a good time at the weekend, the only problem I have is deciding who to help out with what. And also the knowledge that you can't actually be as generous as you would ideally like to be because it changes things too much. so I found an expensive hobby a few years ago....

....and here we are!

EvilHippy, that M84 is beautiful

SPAAAM!!! SPAAAAAAAMM!!!1eleventyone&one-tenth1!!111

Oh tell it to your god if you care so much ;)

Why thank you Rizzo me old mucker, check the WA picture thread in a few minutes for some more of the same gun .....

ultima ratio regnum...*goes back to latin exam on friday* swear that means "last business of the kingdom"  :blink: ...i dont get it...

anyone whos seen the film care to clarify? (if snowcrash is indeed a film)  <_<

thanks H&K

snowcrash is a book by neal stephenson ()

"ultima ratio regnum" means somwhat like "the last argument of the kings" and was stamped onto king ludwig XIV's cannons...

What's a mean looking laser!  Gotta go get one. :)

dont, it was a pile of ######. It looks good but its basically a *suitcasey* cheap pointer in that shell and it was a pain to adjust, and the way it was kept inside that shell was ridiculous and the circuitry would short circuit itself all the time and ###### out on me. It took me like an hour of work after I first adjusted it to get it even turn on with the switch without blinking on and off.

I had no idea the WA berettas were generally ill thought of, I guess problematic skirmishability (sic?) and technical error would be the main negative factors...?

Cool news actually, it kinda means I'll be getting a KSC M8000/M8045 and a KJW Elite 1A fmv, should bring my projected costs down a bit :)

Speaking of which here's a funny thing, I've learned how to use Excell just to plan how I'm gonna get all the guns on my wish list before November :lol: , I always shunned that program and couldn't get my head around it, as soon as I heard about the VCR bill I just got into it; another skill semi-learned - courtesy of some bad news.

Every cloud does indeed have a silver-ish lining.

This was my old KJW Elite IA FMV. she was a real looker but shot like *beep* since I got a lemon.

it had samurai laser and hogues.

do you still have it?

what was wrong with it?

i want an Elite, and i like the look of that one, where'd you get it?

(is that an extended mag?)

do you still have it?

what was wrong with it?

i want an Elite, and i like the look of that one, where'd you get it?

(is that an extended mag?)

i got it a while ago, I dont remember exactly where I got the first one. I had 2 of the elite Ia's. One i got from Den and one from WGC i believe. Both were lemons. The problem was that the mag catch was a few mm too low and when a mag was inserted it didnt make a proper seal with the blowback chamber so it leaked gas and only got like 11 shots on a fill. If i held the mag up with my other mag it shot fine.

Yes that is an extended mag.

I wish i had money

So do I, rizzo, so do I. These Berettas make me sad that I sold mine.

Err ..... are you lads working around about now? If ya actually can't work for any reason then hey, whaddya gonna do? You have my deepest symapthy if that's the case.

But if ya can..........then that's your cash flow situation explained, and sorted :)

Remember, students can work too ;) it's not all about chicks and pot, apparently :lol:

at last! the sexiest pistol ever!

wheres the supressor for the other one?

i was gonna get one for CQB, are they Skirmish Worthy?

I have removed one supressor for the picture ;)

I wouldn't say they worth for skirmishing. Maybe role playing ^^

Halle Berry *yeah*

Best

oRb