Beretta Picture Thread

Thanks, (rep point) thanks (reassurance about K98) and thanks (for the woo!) it seems Soloman, good sir :D

These are sooo worth it, literally the only drawback is the silly trades, but you get so much gun for your money and the carry case is superb too.

I'm actually going to get another one (3 of a kind beats a pair, natch ;) ) mostly for the case. 2 side-by-side in the forest of gun boxes that is my room just looks the mutt's particulars, and I'm moving into displays and cabinet making in a couple of months so pretty soon I'll be all about the presentation!

Sypher: what is that one on the right with the railed compensator please?  I like it, a lot....  btw nice Samurai Edge too :)

Pah.

I'm working on getting a pair of HFC m9s compies + my KWC Co2 DE in a SoB holster + a pair of G17s + a MP5K shoulder rig for my G3SAS.

So I will have a LOT of pistols on me at the same time. Should be fun, as a pair of HFC M9Cs and my KWC Co2 DE is already over 4kG, and my G3 is another 3KG.

Plus the seven metric tons of BBs and gas I will need.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Incidentally, I will give love and money for a Spypack DX M84FS (the silver with wood-effect grips and silver silencer) if anyone ever has one.

What other Cougar and Cheetah to get now though, the Spypack DX ideally and maybe one of the cougar blademasters......? Oh, decisions decisions ;):lol:

Told ya :D They are remarkably solid aren't they; and the sound it makes when you fire it!!?

KER-CHINK KER-CHINK KER-CHINK ... It's like being in 2000AD, every time I fire them I half expect the table to unfold into a rusting armoured robot and yell "Drokk!!" at me :D:gun2:

Edited by evilhippy

Likewise, welcome to the `prelude to a spend-a-thon` that is Arnies airsoft :D

I normally dislike painted pistols in the extreme, but that's....actually.....lovely....

You swine :P;) Much better than an OD frame in my opinion, each to their own I guess.

Thanks for the invite.

When I was getting ready to paint this, I actually was going to paint the whole darned thing like a woodland camo, but after letting the slide dry as OD green, I couldnt help but leave it as is. Not to mention it looks good anyways and it svaed me time and paint. :P