FAMAS Picture Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i cant believe people buy a FAMAS and DONT cut the hhandle off straight away.

if i got one, i would rip that handle off before i even put a mag in the gun, it looks so ###### its unreal, but take it off and the FAMAS becomes one of the best looking guns around.

The handle gives it uniqueness and is what makes people give it a second glance.

Any of your Famases smell kinda funny after fireing?

I remember my first Famas had that funky motor smell when I shot it a bit. And I think my second and third famas smelled also. I can't remember tho.

I'm not talking about a HUGE smell I only noticed it when I sniffed the magwell (I was curious lol)

Any of your Famases smell kinda funny after fireing?

I remember my first Famas had that funky motor smell when I shot it a bit. And I think my second and third famas smelled also. I can't remember tho.

I'm not talking about a HUGE smell I only noticed it when I sniffed the magwell (I was curious lol)

hey!

I noticed it myself, mine smells too after firing.

weird :D

:sniffey:

Nice mods here. What is the scope you used, Boba?

It is the scope of the Leichte Panzerfaust 44 of the German Army.

www.inert-ord.net/atrkts/pfaust/Pzf44.jpg

The sights are to estimate the distanz to an enemy tank. It´s funny but it also works with opponents. When the shoulders match the lines of the 100m mark his distance to my BB is about 10 meters ;) When this happens you should switch to side-arm :)