Pormetehus triple torque gears

EG700 Short Type

Deep Fire Titanium piston

Hurricane vented piston-head

Hurrican type 0 NB cylinder

Guarder M110

1,5² silicon-wires

High volage RC connectors

Last changes will be a Systema M140 and a Prometheus air seal nozzle.

Guess, that´s all :)

Not without modifying the gearbox and making your own bracket to hold the motor, no.

Ah, so then the short eg700 doesn't need a bracket but gives more torque for more powerful springs but a slower firerate, correct?

Is this eg1000 short type the same size or would it need a bracket also?http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/product/product_detail.jsp?prodID=13942

Thanks for the help

PS Is this the eg700 used? http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/prod...jsp?prodID=8541

Any non EG560HT Motor needs a custom made bracket to hold it in place. The Famas' motor is really short if you've ever looked at one.

And if your looking at adding a motor, check around for some different kinds. I've heard that Eagle makes really really good motors. (What I mean is, instead of putting a regular motor in, put an upgraded one or something in)

What I kinda meant was that to fit any other kind of motor (eg ones that arn't the eg560) into the version 1 gearbox you need to cut away a section of the gearbox and make a bracket to hold the new motor in place. i have a pic of what would need to be done here.

eg700motormountcj5.jpg

I hope that clarifies things a little, because i may not have explained it too clearly the first time.

Edited by Carson

mittel-3409.jpg

That´s how it looks ;) In a first step this was just a try to install a short type motor. After this option is achieved you might install any short type you want. But the EG700 of the TM AK is a very great performer. With all the other modification and new parts it fires the M110 with a very good ROF. Otherwise I didn´t think about installing an even stronger spring.

I have painted and STANAG-Modded my FAMAS, but I have no camera, so I'll describe it:

Carry handle and stock: Olive Drab

Everything else: Stock black

Bipod removed

Fitted with scope rail and a TruGlo 2x magnifying red-dot

Useless attachments such as grenade launcher sight removed

Surrently shopping for a G36 carry handle to bolt onto it to give it that "Halo 2 Battle Rifle" look, and bring the red-dot down to a more accurate level.

• 3 weeks later...

I have STANAG modded my famas but i've ended up with a mess.

I've followed the instructions carefully but it didn't worked, so i had to drill more and more the gearbox... now i have the room for the mag but it doesn't lock in position and it misfires... here's the pic

dsc00288ls1.jpg

Does anyone had this problem too? I've used the G&G 450 rounds magazine

Got a bit bored of the way my Famas was looking so i decided to swap the stock carry handle for a G36 iron sight one.

I think that in skirmishes i will probably use a red dot on the rail although i'll decide once i have given both a try.

Left to do is to fill out the brackets i made so there is no movement and paint the bolts black.

May also add a rail on the bottom so i can use my bipod grip and one on the side for a torch if i need to use one on it. Would also like to change the outer barrel for a small silencer but i will have to wait until funds permit.

The rail is attached in a way that i can attach any g36 rail to it.

DSC00667.jpg

DSC00668.jpg

What I kinda meant was that to fit any other kind of motor (eg ones that arn't the eg560) into the version 1 gearbox you need to cut away a section of the gearbox and make a bracket to hold the new motor in place. i have a pic of what would need to be done here.

I hope that clarifies things a little, because i may not have explained it too clearly the first time.

Any chance of a step by step tutorial on materials and instalation?

Pretty please!

Got a bit bored of the way my Famas was looking so i decided to swap the stock carry handle for a G36 iron sight one.

I think that in skirmishes i will probably use a red dot on the rail although i'll decide once i have given both a try.

Left to do is to fill out the brackets i made so there is no movement and paint the bolts black.

May also add a rail on the bottom so i can use my bipod grip and one on the side for a torch if i need to use one on it. Would also like to change the outer barrel for a small silencer but i will have to wait until funds permit.

The rail is attached in a way that i can attach any g36 rail to it.

Amazing.

Any chance of a guide, or more pictures?

Any chance of a step by step tutorial on materials and instalation?

Pretty please!

Well.........I suppose i shall do one at some point if people will find it useful. Although, i probabley wont do the conversion myself until after christmas or something as i need to get the money to buy a new motor first. I shall certainly post a guide up when I have the time to do it. As well as the other guides i've been meaning to do at some point.

• 3 weeks later...